PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

**Huge Part Out 99 Accord Coupe Custom Show Car FL All Kinds of Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 08:42 PM
clean coupe
Unregistered
Default **Huge Part Out 99 Accord Coupe Custom Show Car FL All Kinds of Stuff

It’s said to say, but I’m now parting out my custom full built by myself 1999 Honda Accord LX-V6 Show Car. The car is painted Flamenco Black Pearl within an interior code of X (classy gray). I’m located in St. Augustine, FL 32092 (about 20 south of Down Town Jacksonville.) All parts are still on car, but once I have a buyer I will remove the part. Will consider maybe meeting somewhere to exchange parts for Florida and George buyers.

Local Pickup Items (Absolutely No shipping)

$300 plus your factory bumpers and side skirts (must be Flamenco Black Pearl and in good condition)
Full Authentic Black Widow I Body Kit (Fiberglass) Front & Rear bumper and side skirts painted Flamenco Black Pearl. The side vents on the front bumper have been shaved. Kit is made of high quality fiberglass and has an excellent fit. The front bumper has some rock chips and the paint is spidered in a few spots. There are some scrapes from curbs on the bottom side of the bumper also. The side skirts have some spiders in the paint also. The rear bumper has a few scrapes in it. The body kit is made out of high quality fiberglass so all imperfections are an easy fix. The imperfections in the body kit probably wouldn’t be noticeable to the average person, but me be the perfectionist I am I notice anything.

$225 plus your factory hood (must be Flamenco Black Pearl and in good condition)
Aero Gear Predator Fiberglass hood.

$200 plus your factory trunk (must be Flamenco Black Pearl and in good condition)
Factory OEM trunk with the middle taillight shaved.

$80 plus your factory headlights (must be in good condition)
Custom Factory OEM Headlights
-Amber strips were removed and the some of the housing was painted black
-Silver Star High\ Low Beam Bulbs, Raybrig Hyper White Turn Signals & Markers

$500 plus your factory front and rear seats, door panels and rear panels (must be interior color code X (classy gray) and in good condition) Drivers seat must be power. Doesn’t matter if cloth or leather.
Katzkin Two Tone Full Leather Kit (Graphite with Perforated Dove Grey Inserts). Custom Perforated Dove Grey Door Panel Inserts and rear panel inserts. The Honda logo “H” is stitched into the top of the seat. This is Katzkin’s premium leather interior kit. Both the front and rear seats are full leather. Good condition with no wear or cracks.

$300
Rative Full Catback Exhaust System with dual mufflers. Sounds really nice. Nice deep tone. Good condition.

$50 plus your factory air intake setup.
AEM Short Ram or Cold Air Intake with K&N Air Filter. Extension tube will be included to make it a cold air intake. Painted Factory Honda Red.

$20 plus your factory Engine Covers.
OEM engine covers painted Factory Honda Red.

Items for Local Pickup or Shipping

SOLD
19”x 8” Axis Spiders wrapped in 235/35/19 BF Goodrich G-Force (tires need to be replaced). 40mm offset with dual 5 lug wheel pattern. 5x114.3mm and 5x100mm. Comes with tuner locking lug nut set. I can get the tires dismounted for cheaper shipping. Wheels are true with no curb marks on the wheels.

$115 shipped
Acura CL-S Black Perforated Leather Steering Wheel. Good condition.

SOLD
Diamond Plate Floor Mats. These are the hinged kind so they fit better. Used on a few times at car shows. Good condition.

$1800 plus shipping
Full Air Ride Suspension System. Front lift +2.5” from stock. Front drop –5.5” from stock. Rear lift +2” from stock. Rear drop –4.5” from stock. Air Ride Technologies Front Air Struts with 12 way adjustable dampening shocks with 6,000 miles on them. SMC Rear Cylinders with 2,500 miles on them. Eight 3/8”SMC Valves (A fill and dump valve on each wheel). 3/8” Air Lines (dot approved). Two 5 Gallon 4 – Port Chrome Air Tanks, SMC Water Trap, Two Viair 480 200 PSI Chrome Air Compressors,
Three Easystreet Air Gauges (Two Dual Needle Gauges for Front & Rear Bags & One Single Needle Gauge for Tank Pressure), Six Switches (Four Individual switches for each wheel, One switch for the front up/down, One switch for the rear up/down and One On\ Off Switch for the Air Compressors). This is a really nice air ride setup. Nice smooth ride. Killer drop and lift. No need for a camber kit because at ride height the car sits with almost perfect camber. Along with this setup I will give away the custom trunk setup that I built and the custom triple gauge pod pillar if the buyer sends me his factory trunk board and factory driver’s side pillar. Everything is in good working condition. I have invested over $3,500 in this setup.

Email me at neogeo5@msn.com for any questions or more photos.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...p;dealer_id=61 948055&car_year=1999&model=ACCORD&num_ records=25&s ystime=&make2=&start_year=1999&keyword sfyc=&keywor dsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0& amp;fuel=&awsp=f alse&search_type=both&distance=10&mark etZipError=f alse&search_lang=en&make=HONDA&keyword s_display=&c olor=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchfor m&mi n_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&amp ;max_mileage =&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&add ress=32092&a dvanced=y&end_year=1999&doors=&transmi ssion=&max_p rice=&cardist=0

Old 02-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Huge Part Out 99 Accord Coupe Custom Show Car FL All Kinds of Stuff

Hi Member..your ad has been up a while now and is certainly getting the hits...hope you are still actively answering any PM's you are getting...

WheelBrokerAng....Great looking ride you did here member

Old 02-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

and you talk about others actively answering their pms ^_^

Old 02-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Administrator

Oh...Ohhhhh...I musta not answered one of your PM's...
am I right my friend [sm=pimp.gif][sm=smiley25.gif]

Old 02-23-2008, 09:59 PM

Damn that is one nice coupe. Not a fan of body kits but that one is done very nicely.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:29 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: pyaarawala

Damn that is one nice coupe. Not a fan of body kits but that one is done very nicely.
So now we can take it as that you are now a fan of at least one style of body kit!..Yes?

WheelBrokerAng

Old 10-09-2008, 06:05 PM
THE LEGEND
Unregistered

damn ur interior is a killer, how much did it cost u to do that, and where

Old 10-09-2008, 06:08 PM
THE LEGEND
Unregistered

dang, i just reread the thread, i didn't realize it was a part out, this might be a dumb question but for the seats and door panels its only a pick up right??