Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   94-97 Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PBR Ceramic Pads, Mitsuba Door lock control (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/94-97-brembo-drilled-slotted-rotors-pbr-ceramic-pads-mitsuba-door-lock-control-25066/)

theaznboywunder 04-28-2009 05:46 PM

94-97 Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PBR Ceramic Pads, Mitsuba Door lock control

4 Attachment(s)
Hey, I'm new to the accord forums! Unfortunately I sold my accord and bought a TSX (well, it's still an accord). Anyway, I am trying to sell off some extra parts I had lying around.

First off is a set of front Brembo rotors. These are authentic Brembo blank rotors that were drilled and slotted by 88Rotors. Along with the rotors are a set of PBR Ceramic brake pads. I purchased two sets of these rotors thinking I would have my Accord longer, now I have no use for these.

These are excellent rotors, I noticed a difference in stopping distance with these as opposed to the OEM rotors. I am asking $150 for the rotors and pads, plus shipping, OBO.

I also found a Mitsuba door lock control. It's the module that's located in the driver's door. $22 shipped.

I know I am a new user, but I have feedback elsewhere. If you are interested, you can check ebay account (username: goldeye7134) where i have 100% feedback. I am also a member of caraudioforums and tsxclub, as well as hondasuv forums (username: dbaudio). I am also Paypal verified to whom it may concern. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be happy to provide more pics, and can even provide photos of the Brembos I had on my Accord before I sold it. Thank you very much!

19Accord97 04-30-2009 01:45 PM

:( I am saving up for my paint job... otherwise I would get these in a second.

If you still have them in a month, I will probably pick them up.

WheelBrokerAng 05-07-2009 11:50 AM

Hope your getting some play on those parts..it's a good deal for someone who needs them.
Later ...

WheelBrokerAng :)

theaznboywunder 05-09-2009 01:03 PM

sadly, nobody has interest in these =[ oh well, bump!

theaznboywunder 05-16-2009 10:33 AM

bump!

WheelBrokerAng 05-16-2009 04:06 PM

No Bumping Please

Not allowed in the forums..If you need to bump for position..raise your prices or lower your price each time..

This is a FREE BUMP! :)

WheelBrokerAng 05-17-2009 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by theaznboywunder (Post 169285)
Hey, I'm new to the accord forums! Unfortunately I sold my accord and bought a TSX (well, it's still an accord). Anyway, I am trying to sell off some extra parts I had lying around.

First off is a set of front Brembo rotors. These are authentic Brembo blank rotors that were drilled and slotted by 88Rotors. Along with the rotors are a set of PBR Ceramic brake pads. I purchased two sets of these rotors thinking I would have my Accord longer, now I have no use for these.

These are excellent rotors, I noticed a difference in stopping distance with these as opposed to the OEM rotors. I am asking $150 for the rotors and pads, plus shipping, OBO.

I also found a Mitsuba door lock control. It's the module that's located in the driver's door. $22 shipped.

I know I am a new user, but I have feedback elsewhere. If you are interested, you can check ebay account (username: goldeye7134) where i have 100% feedback. I am also a member of caraudioforums and tsxclub, as well as hondasuv forums (username: dbaudio). I am also Paypal verified to whom it may concern. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be happy to provide more pics, and can even provide photos of the Brembos I had on my Accord before I sold it. Thank you very much!

By the way member...does that dbaudio possiably stand for Dak Brown ?

19Accord97 05-20-2009 12:13 AM

Still interested....but cant afford the price right now.

If you lowered the price, would you be willing to list these on eBay for both of our protection? I was recently scammed by the idiot site owner of gen5alive.com.

WheelBrokerAng 05-20-2009 09:50 AM

Give Him A P.M.

Maybe he will drop that price a little for you...

WheelBrokerAng

HayabusaDark 05-22-2009 01:49 PM

I hate that i lost my job. Brembo rotors and brake pads along with a full cat back exhaust system from GReddy we're my next purchases