PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

94-97 Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PBR Ceramic Pads, Mitsuba Door lock control

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 05:46 PM
theaznboywunder
Unregistered
Default 94-97 Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PBR Ceramic Pads, Mitsuba Door lock control

Hey, I'm new to the accord forums! Unfortunately I sold my accord and bought a TSX (well, it's still an accord). Anyway, I am trying to sell off some extra parts I had lying around.

First off is a set of front Brembo rotors. These are authentic Brembo blank rotors that were drilled and slotted by 88Rotors. Along with the rotors are a set of PBR Ceramic brake pads. I purchased two sets of these rotors thinking I would have my Accord longer, now I have no use for these.

These are excellent rotors, I noticed a difference in stopping distance with these as opposed to the OEM rotors. I am asking $150 for the rotors and pads, plus shipping, OBO.

I also found a Mitsuba door lock control. It's the module that's located in the driver's door. $22 shipped.

I know I am a new user, but I have feedback elsewhere. If you are interested, you can check ebay account (username: goldeye7134) where i have 100% feedback. I am also a member of caraudioforums and tsxclub, as well as hondasuv forums (username: dbaudio). I am also Paypal verified to whom it may concern. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be happy to provide more pics, and can even provide photos of the Brembos I had on my Accord before I sold it. Thank you very much!

Attached Thumbnails 94-97 Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PBR Ceramic Pads, Mitsuba Door lock control-photo-4-.jpg   94-97 Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PBR Ceramic Pads, Mitsuba Door lock control-photo-3-.jpg   94-97 Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PBR Ceramic Pads, Mitsuba Door lock control-photo-2-.jpg   94-97 Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PBR Ceramic Pads, Mitsuba Door lock control-photo.jpg  
Old 04-30-2009, 01:45 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I am saving up for my paint job... otherwise I would get these in a second.

If you still have them in a month, I will probably pick them up.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Administrator
Thumbs up

Hope your getting some play on those parts..it's a good deal for someone who needs them.
Later ...

WheelBrokerAng

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 05-17-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:03 PM
theaznboywunder
Unregistered

sadly, nobody has interest in these =[ oh well, bump!

Old 05-16-2009, 10:33 AM
theaznboywunder
Unregistered

bump!

Old 05-16-2009, 04:06 PM
Administrator
Wink No Bumping Please

Not allowed in the forums..If you need to bump for position..raise your prices or lower your price each time..

This is a FREE BUMP!

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 05-17-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Administrator
Question

Originally Posted by theaznboywunder
Hey, I'm new to the accord forums! Unfortunately I sold my accord and bought a TSX (well, it's still an accord). Anyway, I am trying to sell off some extra parts I had lying around.

First off is a set of front Brembo rotors. These are authentic Brembo blank rotors that were drilled and slotted by 88Rotors. Along with the rotors are a set of PBR Ceramic brake pads. I purchased two sets of these rotors thinking I would have my Accord longer, now I have no use for these.

These are excellent rotors, I noticed a difference in stopping distance with these as opposed to the OEM rotors. I am asking $150 for the rotors and pads, plus shipping, OBO.

I also found a Mitsuba door lock control. It's the module that's located in the driver's door. $22 shipped.

I know I am a new user, but I have feedback elsewhere. If you are interested, you can check ebay account (username: goldeye7134) where i have 100% feedback. I am also a member of caraudioforums and tsxclub, as well as hondasuv forums (username: dbaudio). I am also Paypal verified to whom it may concern. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be happy to provide more pics, and can even provide photos of the Brembos I had on my Accord before I sold it. Thank you very much!
By the way member...does that dbaudio possiably stand for Dak Brown ?

Old 05-20-2009, 12:13 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Still interested....but cant afford the price right now.

If you lowered the price, would you be willing to list these on eBay for both of our protection? I was recently scammed by the idiot site owner of gen5alive.com.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Administrator
Lightbulb Give Him A P.M.

Maybe he will drop that price a little for you...

WheelBrokerAng

Old 05-22-2009, 01:49 PM
HayabusaDark
Unregistered

I hate that i lost my job. Brembo rotors and brake pads along with a full cat back exhaust system from GReddy we're my next purchases

Quick Reply: 94-97 Brembo Drilled/Slotted Rotors, PBR Ceramic Pads, Mitsuba Door lock control