PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS.... New Nike Sneakers, Not tryin to spam...Take a look!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 09:54 AM
ghostm3jp
Unregistered
Default FS.... New Nike Sneakers, Not tryin to spam...Take a look!

What I've got!!

Hey, I am an active M3forum member and and all-around car enthusiast, I'm not trying to spam, I just figured I'd share my holiday goods with yourcommunity over here as well, to see if there is any interest in these...

My buddy owns a store and around the holidays I usually sell clothing, sneakers, etc. Well, this time around I've recently picked up just sneakers from him. I have the following pairs for sale.

Right now I have pretty much any size, but due to the price I pay per pair, I could only grab 1 or 2 pairs of each size. If you're interested, please pm me to discuss prices..I will ship these anywhere..There are discounts for multiple orders

Some of them are already up on ebay so if you're interested please let me know asap!!

Thanks

JP

AF1 Low tops
AF1 White Mids

AF1 White w/ red stitching Lows
AF1 White w/ Coffee stitching Lows

AF1 White w/ Blue stitching
AF1 Black Mids
And the specialty.... Nike ACG Air Max Goadome (retail for +$100)

If you're interested in anything, lemme know :thumbsup2:

Old 11-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: FS.... New Nike Sneakers, Not tryin to spam...Take a look!

LOL .... that thread title is awesome!!!! Just keep in touch and have good communication and you may be able to make some sales, but we've had some scams go though here recently, so people are on guard. stick around, talk to some people and give reliable contact info and you won't get slammed again like the last thread for this stuff.

Also and introduction thread is customary.

Old 11-30-2007, 06:04 PM
Default RE: FS.... New Nike Sneakers, Not tryin to spam...Take a look!

EGAD! Al Bundy peddling shoes on an Accord Forum.............I just don't believe this[sm=alcoholic.gif]