PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS Recaro Seats + Harnesses

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 06:30 AM

Guys don't bother with this seller... I had the money and was ready to pay!! He kept insisting that I send him the cash first then he would ship me the seats. I told him to get paypal and he kept giving a lame excuse that his bank won't link the his accounts up??? Then he said ok send the cash for shipping he send the seats once I get it, pay the diff... Yeah right!!! After 3 days of going back and forth, I finally proposed a 100% secure way to do the transaction... COD; and it has been a week now he vanished!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Old 08-05-2010, 03:09 AM

this is a scam !!! i pm'ed like weeks ago to pick up those and he didnt answer my pm'ed

Old 08-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Almost A Senior Member

Wow, I was going to pm this guy today, DAMN! Too good to be true.

Old 08-06-2010, 02:38 AM

currently in transaction with him, sent the money to bank account with the ability to retract the money instantly if something goes wrong. he has been in contact with me all the way through, just waiting on confirmation nnumber. hopefully its legit, if not i will be takin legal action etc. however so far he see,s totally legit, lets hope and pray

Old 08-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Administrator
Lightbulb

Keep us informed as to what goes down with this okay?

Old 08-06-2010, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by archibaldballer
currently in transaction with him, sent the money to bank account with the ability to retract the money instantly if something goes wrong. he has been in contact with me all the way through, just waiting on confirmation nnumber. hopefully its legit, if not i will be takin legal action etc. however so far he see,s totally legit, lets hope and pray
Thats real ****ed man... I have tried to do legit buisness with this guy for 3 days... I put a lot of effort and energy to try and find a secure way to process the money, and NEVER once did he acept the secure way... He only insistes that I sent him cash first!!! DAMMIT!!!

Well I trully hope you get them... I really wanted the seats...

Old 08-06-2010, 12:21 PM

yeah, me too, he sounded like a kid with his texts. maybe 18 or so, i just think he needed the money to actually ship them first. not a hundred percent sure, but i will update as soon as anything happens

Old 08-06-2010, 12:32 PM

Ok, well, good luck bro. If it pulls through, I will definitely envy you... I just finished my interior and my seats are ruining the whole look.

My new interior... Now just the front seats and door panels.

Old 08-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Almost A Senior Member

Originally Posted by diceallion
Ok, well, good luck bro. If it pulls through, I will definitely envy you... I just finished my interior and my seats are ruining the whole look.

My new interior... Now just the front seats and door panels.

Oh, that looks bad ***, where did you get the carpet?

Old 08-06-2010, 10:11 PM

that carpet my friend.... is my oem brown carpet. dye & paint... did it myself.

Quick Reply: FS Recaro Seats + Harnesses