PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H23 NON-VTEC Cylinder Head and Parts $140

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 08:05 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default H23 NON-VTEC Cylinder Head and Parts $140

Hello Folks from Augusta, Georgia. For sell is a complete 1995 Honda Prelude Si 2.3 H23 DOHC NON-VTEC Cylinder Head w/ Valve Cover, Intake Manifold, and a P39 Auto ECU from a F22b DOHC JDM Engine with other parts needed for head swap etc. I bought these parts with the intent of rebuilding the head with better internals and putting it on my everyday driven auto F22B2 block to liven things up a little. I wanted to keep it N/A and later tune it to drag on a track until I had to sell my car. The head itself has about 120,000 miles on it and the guy I bought it from took the intake rockers out and they are what you see on the picture under the head next to the valve cover. Buyer will be responsible for pickup arrangements so just contact me anytime at h.streethustlerz@yahoo.com or respond here with your info and we will discuss business further. You will get everything you see in the picture. I was holding these parts for an interested friend but I haven't heard anything so I'm only asking for $140. I would ship but shipping ain't cheap no more man! Thanks Homies..

In This Picture:
P39 Automatic ECU (From JDM F22B DOHC)
Complete Intake Manifold (From H23 DOHC NON-VTEC)
Valve Cover (From H23 DOHC NON-VTEC)
2.3 Honda Prelude (H23 NON-VTEC) Cylinder Head
Balance Shaft Pulley and Water Pump (H23 NON-VTEC)... May need pullies if doing a Hybrid.

Thanks for looking...I'll have more in the future!

Old 08-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Supper Moderator

hummmm depending on if I can't get a h22 bisi header made I might pick this up for a g22 non vtec build and grab bisi's f22a sick nasty header..humm very tempting. I have to try and get with bisi and I will let you know...by any chance would you be willing to part out the intake mani?? if so how much?

Last edited by g22cd5; 08-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Administrator

Thank You for posting a very well done ad..good copy and a great picture..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 08-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Thanks for the interest g22. I would sell everything piece by piece but I need all the money to fix this "headache" made in 1999 by Infiniti called an I30t. I need the idle adjuster and pulley and a transmission solenoid kit. Just post back or e-mail me with the word and we may be able to make a deal!

Old 08-16-2010, 07:42 PM

would you still happen to have the head available????

Old 08-17-2010, 01:44 AM
Newest Of Newbies

I have spoken with a buyer so the sale is pending right now and not final. I haven't made the transaction yet and if it doesn't happen then it still will be available and ready. Keep following this thread Chino and everyone else cuz I might be able to get another or lead you to one very soon after this sale is finalized. I'll keep yall informed people....

Old 08-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Administrator
Thumbs up Here's another way

Originally Posted by hazelandroyal
I have spoken with a buyer so the sale is pending right now and not final. I haven't made the transaction yet and if it doesn't happen then it still will be available and ready. Keep following this thread Chino and everyone else cuz I might be able to get another or lead you to one very soon after this sale is finalized. I'll keep yall informed people....
You guys can also text each other whch would be faster to
get each other....

WheelBrokerAng

or PM each other also...

Old 08-17-2010, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
You guys can also text each other whch would be faster to
get each other....

WheelBrokerAng

or PM each other also...
yes it would be...
but im so damn new to this.... gimme time...
ill LEARN!!!!!
lolz....

Old 08-17-2010, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by hazelandroyal
thank you for the information....

Your Welcome
WheelBrokerAng

Old 08-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default -End Thread-

These parts have been sold and the person with the other cylinder head I mentioned didn't want to sell it at this time. I tried to get another for you all but to no avail. Thanks for the interest guys and next time I might have more. I'm Out!

Quick Reply: H23 NON-VTEC Cylinder Head and Parts $140