PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

j30a4 fully built for nitrous 4sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Default j30a4 fully built for nitrous 4sale

I have a j30a4 fully built long block for sale anybody shoot me an offer. Motor was built a gunthers machine in libertytown md with custom ross pistons bored 20 over port and polished heads valve job plus many more 0 miles have been put on the motor since the build I spent somewhere in the $4000 dollar range building the motor and ended up getting rid of the car i have receipts for all work done. if you have any questions give me a call 240 793 2383 or send a pm.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Default RE: j30a4 fully built for nitrous 4sale

nobody interested this is a great complete engine from oil pan to manifold wiring harness is already attached as well i built this motor to handle 500 horse power somebody shoot me an offer

Old 10-22-2007, 03:02 PM

Can you please post some pictures of it to maintain forum rules and so people know what they are looking at.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Are you serious? ^ It's an engine. Ifanyone boughtit I'd be more worried about having receipts for all engine work done than what it looks like. It's a V6 honda engine...go to a dealership and pop the hood.

Old 10-22-2007, 04:38 PM

He's referring to forum rules on the "for sale" threads.
Like when you lock out someone's "for-sale" post on 6thgenaccord.com because they haven't been a member for long enough or don't have enough posts

Thank You Sir..you da man and your of course right - on !

WheelBrokerAng [sm=Flahssssss.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=smokin.gif]

Old 10-22-2007, 06:55 PM

HEADS UP-----------------------------------------

This guy is a real problem on DriveAccord.net. and will likely be banned very soon.He is bitching there about following the rules to sell items.He has also been abusive to me and other members.If you even consider buying ANYTHINGfrom him you need your head examined.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

He's referring to forum rules on the "for sale" threads.
Like when you lock out someone's "for-sale" post on 6thgenaccord.com because they haven't been a member for long enough or don't have enough posts
Yea I realize that but its an engine. What good is posting a pic of it doing. Ours aren't so...silly.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:15 PM

you show them a tread that i posted that was abusive for those who want pics im pretty new to forums and have been banned from 2 honda forums just for tryin to sale a great motor that i can no longer use. I dont know rules for posting stuff and dont understand why me posting 50 things on the forum i was banned from will benefit the forum when all i wanted to do is sale this engine. When ever i start a project i search any possible forum or internet source to find things that i need. This guy has been slandering me and following my post on other sites for what cause i want to sale a motor get a life guy please. i dont want trouble i simply want to find how to's, tech info, parts 4sale, and sale items here and there. I gave my opinion on there siteand was banned for it "great site". After they informed me of there rules I didn't go against them i just simply gave my opinion and got banned thanks.

So what this boils down to is this Howard..post your self a [sm=Flahssssss.gif]with-in the next 24 hours or I shall have to pull down your Ad and then you may repost it in the Correct Forum with pictures after then..Good luck on your Sale...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=pimp.gif]

Old 10-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: hondata03

I have a j30a4 fully built long block for sale anybody shoot me an offer. Motor was built a gunthers machine in libertytown md with custom ross pistons bored 20 over port and polished heads valve job plus many more 0 miles have been put on the motor since the build I spent somewhere in the $4000 dollar range building the motor and ended up getting rid of the car i have receipts for all work done. if you have any questions give me a call 240 793 2383 or send a pm.
Hello New Member:
Thanks for joining...but I Have a problem with this 1st post of yours.....It's in the wrong forum to start out with...pay attention to the headings and post it where it should be please...

Thank You ! WheelBrokerAng

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/B38C58FCBDA34CCE9BA28F9E4A09B2F9.gif[/IMG]

Old 10-23-2007, 01:14 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: BlkCurrantKord

Are you serious? ^ It's an engine. Ifanyone boughtit I'd be more worried about having receipts for all engine work done than what it looks like. It's a V6 honda engine...go to a dealership and pop the hood.
Hi member BlkCurrantKord..Sir Nasty is as right as rain and is not to be questioned when he is posting the rules...he will not be disobeyed nor questioned as to why he's posting these rules..That's why he is a Moderator of this Great Running Forum that we have here...
Thank You for reading this and following the Forum Posting Rules

WheelBrokerAng

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/248D4F68B8CD446EA545D18B22347A4E.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: j30a4 fully built for nitrous 4sale