Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

FS: VAFC2 dynotuned for I/H/E/P 2000 V6

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default FS: VAFC2 dynotuned for I/H/E/P 2000 V6

I haven't had the Accord since January. I've had a few people interested here and there, but nothing went through, so I'm opening this sale up to the HAF community. I am selling the V-AFC2 from my Accord for $80 plus shipping. I found that USPS has a flat rate box for $10 .... that'll probably be how I ship it.

This unit was dynotuned by DRT in Queens, NY. They are listed on Apexi's website as an authorized tuning shop. My car had an Injen CAI, OBX headers, Apexi WS2 exhaust, Denso Iridium plugs and the UR 3 pulley underdriven kit when tuned.

The pic is an S-AFC2, but the V-AFC2 is the same thing, but it also controls VTEC engagement.

Video of it turning on .... my old car

PDF Owner's manual

EDIT: This was a JDM version. It is the same as the USDM version with 2 exceptions. It only has 1 data file AFAIK and I also never saw anything to lock it ..... the second thing I might be wrong on, but I'm pretty sure there is only 1 tune file ..... can't look without it hooked up to a car.

EDIT#2: I'm in Wayne, NJ. I'd prefer local pickup, but as stated, shiped is fine.