Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!

Okay Guys and Gals Get Ready To Nominate Car Of The Month **

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Default RE: **Ride Of The Month Goes Bye, Bye Again**

That's why, having a forum pick is hard. You need to look and search around for people apart of this board (or even some not, but intro them to here) and have them send pictures to you and underneath have an interview or the typical how'd did u get into accords, how long you have yours, mods, hp,dyno sheets, etc.... That's what I would do, heck I'd even look thru and help you out myself.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:39 PM

Maybe we can create a thread to nominate people and leave it open for 7-10 business days.
After that the mods can close the thread and choose a car of the month from the cars the were nominated.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Default RE: Okay Guys and Gals Get Ready To Nominate Car Of The Month **

ORIGINAL: j_man_honda

I vote sUbLiMe96.... Clean car bro and its boosted
Im with j_man_honda on this one...[sm=icon_sneaky.gif]That sUbLiMe96 car is DA SHIZ [sm=icon_sneaky.gif][sm=icon_sneaky.gif][sm=icon_sneaky.gif]

Old 02-14-2008, 03:35 PM

So any ideas on our suggestions?

Old 02-14-2008, 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: 02Hawkord

So any ideas on our suggestions?
ORIGINAL: blacknight07644

Maybe we can create a thread to nominate people and leave it open for 7-10 business days.
After that the mods can close the thread and choose a car of the month from the cars the were nominated.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: 02Hawkord

I would of loved to see a cotm or ride of the month on this site, there HAS to be a way to make it work. Why leave voting up to people and not the mods choose?
But the Mods dont have any thing to do with picking the Car Of The Month...it's up to each and every member to do their part in the process...all we do is to keep it honest and running smoothly...

WheelBrokerAng

Old 02-15-2008, 10:11 AM

I understand, but this method hasn't worked so I think we were trying to come up with ways to make it work. I was just using knowledge from other sites and things I've seen in the past.
You need to look and search around for people apart of this board (or even some not, but intro them to here) and have them send pictures to you and underneath have an interview or the typical how'd did u get into accords, how long you have yours, mods, hp,dyno sheets, etc....

Old 04-16-2008, 03:32 PM

Sorry to bring back an old thread.
But it looks like we never came up with a solution.

I still like my suggestion

ORIGINAL: blacknight07644

Old 04-18-2008, 12:03 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I think that the site is just to small w/ not enoughhugelymodded Accords you know?
Otherwise I think it would work just fine.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:39 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

If you have taken the time to read the Rules of Nominating and Voteing in this Forum , then Get Ready To Rumble...were opening this up as of this morning when you read this Notice...
I will leave the forum nominations go on till the quota is filled and then I will cut it off and we can review and Vote for our favorite "Car Of The Month"
Great Luck To All Who Participate

Now Remember:
ONLY NOMINATE, 2ND THE NOMINATION AND THOSE WHO GET NOMINATED ACCEPT THE NOMINATIONS...NOTHING ELSE IS TO BE POSTED IN THIS FORUM THREAD..

Thanks and Get Busy
WheelBrokerAng

Quick Reply: Okay Guys and Gals Get Ready To Nominate Car Of The Month **