Sights n Sounds Post your video clips here!

Sonata...Not the first time...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 07:12 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered
Default RE: Sonata...Not the first time...

I dont know, it depends on what kind of "new model year closeouts" they have. I plan on buying after the 08s come out, so they will need to get rid of the still new 07s... Dealerships can get pretty eager to deal around that time

Old 03-29-2007, 07:16 PM

compare the matrix, versa, focus hatchback, and the fit and I bet you'll find a number of similarities.... then toss the daewoo and civic hatchback in there and you'll be shocked....

Old 03-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

what's the warranty that the sonata offers?

Old 03-29-2007, 08:10 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

10yr/100k miles powertrain, 5yr/60k miles bumper to bumper, 7yr/unlimited miles no rust, 5yr/unlimited miles free 24/7 roadside assistance. Thats the warranty for all new Hyundais.

Old 03-29-2007, 08:17 PM

That is understandable.I dont mind that people have them, but me personally i could neverown one without the feeling that i was trying to look like some other car ... just seems too generic to me. But you cant beat a good warrenty

Old 03-29-2007, 10:28 PM

OT: Don't you think Saturn's would make the ultimate sleeper project?

Anyways...I really don't mind what car it is...I'm gonna end up dropping a lot of money into it anyways.

Old 03-31-2007, 05:08 AM

when someone comes out with a new and good looking idea, someones gonna bite it, or at least utake certain parts of it. its like that with all products, fashion, graffitti, architecture, its up to u to decide who uses those ideas the best way possible. here is the way i see it toyota comes with alot of ideas and new designs, honda improves upon them, and well hyundia makes them look cheap imo. except for that little hyundia hatchback that was being compared to the honda fit wow that is the best lokking hyundia ive ever seen. i may be the only one on here that feels this way , but that looks alot better than the fit. me likes alot, huuuugh,huugh

Old 03-31-2007, 05:15 AM

off topic but how did i become a senior member all i did was ask a bunch of dumb questions i think i should be demoted out of respect to other senior members[ i dont feel worthy] sorry to be off topic

Old 03-31-2007, 09:52 AM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

Continuing your off topic, it just goes by the number of posts you have. You are worthy!! LoL

Old 04-04-2007, 08:36 PM

Hahahhaah....look at the next vehicle Hyundai is offering. The Camr....I mean Genesis.

http://www.motortrend.com/future/con...ncept_genesis/

Quick Reply: Sonata...Not the first time...