Suspension Talk about your suspension within.

camber kits: Ingalls, Sprint, or SPC? need your opinions and experience.

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Default camber kits: Ingalls, Sprint, or SPC? need your opinions and experience.

im trying to find a good camber kit for my car right now and i cant decide.
ingalls has the best price.
my car is going to be lowered 2 inches on tein basic coilovers.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Default RE: camber kits: Ingalls, Sprint, or SPC? need your opinions and experience.

I know a few people on here are using ingalls and are happy with them, I personally have never used/installed a camber kit so I can only comment on what I've read...

Old 01-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Administrator
Default RE: camber kits: Ingalls, Sprint, or SPC? need your opinions and experience.

ORIGINAL: thunder_x

Yo Thunder...why dont you e-mail tech services with tein and ask them what they recomend works best with there suspension systems...seems to me that you go to the head of the class to ask those opinion questions.

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 01-10-2008, 09:48 PM

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

ORIGINAL: thunder_x

Yo Thunder...why dont you e-mail tech services with tein and ask them what they recomend works best with there suspension systems...seems to me that you go to the head of the class to ask those opinion questions.

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
wow, excellent idea.
i didnt think of that.
but does anyone else out there have experience with these brands?
i dont want something that will give me problems.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:21 PM

Any of those brands will work fine. I bought my kit off ebay and it is fine.. Just make sure you get the kit properly installed by pros andaligned right the first time..... Uneven tire wear is a BIAT**!!!!!!

Old 01-11-2008, 11:48 AM

When i talked to the guy at motor sport about the coilovers im gettin he said put them on then get the alingment done and then buy the camber kit.. cause there is no point in spending tons of cash if its only off by a few degrees off and u can get the less expensive camber kit

Old 01-11-2008, 01:09 PM

they can't align your car without a camber kit. Even if it's only 1 degree off (1/2-1 inch drop or so) you still need a kit to adjust it. He's basically saying that a camber adjustment kit for 1 degree is cheaper than one that will adjust for 3 degrees.... I say find one that will go +/- 3 degrees and buy it so if you want to lower it more in the future you've already got the equipment.

Old 01-11-2008, 02:07 PM

yeah, i just bought the ignalls ones because of the price and more people have had experience with them.
i will get some pics up after the install

Old 01-11-2008, 02:08 PM

you're welcome to do a full write up with photos about the installation if you want.... *L*

Old 01-11-2008, 02:11 PM

we shall see

Quick Reply: camber kits: Ingalls, Sprint, or SPC? need your opinions and experience.