Suspension Talk about your suspension within.

DNA rear toe and lower arms

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Default DNA rear toe and lower arms

i have been searching for any reviews from this things i just want to get some good or bad opinion on this product. been searching for about 4 days now. anyways i had a bad rear toe alignment from my car 97 accord went 3 shops to get align but they all said they cant align it because they couldnt adjust the rear toe. i just recently bought my tires new and lowered my car but before that i noticed that everytime i changed lane and passed those road reflectors i can feel my back tires pulling to the right. so went to the alignment shop and both rear toe is way off. the left side facing front is -3 and the right side is +2 something but all others are ok like camber and my new tires is already almost half thread i know it sux but my front are still new.

fyi the last alignment shop that i went to yesterday told me to buy toe adjuster for my rears.

well to me i think my car had some bad accident from the previous owner but the title is still clean. anyways thanks in advance

DNA rear toe and lower arms-lca-ha90-rl-ru-bl-c.jpg

DNA rear toe and lower arms-lca-ha90-rl-ru-bl-.jpg

Old 12-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Supper Moderator

your cross member sounds like it's bent.
As for thos control arms I have never heard of them.
I have heard Megan are a good entry level control arms but they are heavier than stock....but are adjustable also fairly cheap. Then Function Form makes a awesome set but they are not adjustable also 2 times more expensive as the megans.

Old 12-10-2011, 09:02 AM

i was thinking about that too i thought it was my lower control arms and toe arms but its not just recently changed a new oem but didnt cure my rear toe problem. anyways i`ll give some more details by monday or tuesday i`ll take some better pictures of those DNA control arms if its good or not. and i`m planning to buy used cross member from a wrecking yard today. i already took my old cross member out so i can see if its bent or not.

thanks for the info

Old 12-10-2011, 09:10 AM

oh yeah Btw i went to carfax.com and i found no accident for my car. its weird because i took off my door panels and i can see a holes on my doors and some bondo on it sticking out. i mean all 2 doors have a coupe.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:23 PM

ok got DNA sports control arms those installed and went to alignment shop now it feels good no more weird clunking noise in the back and it drives straight but i found also that my rear sway bars are bent and it has bad bushing end link and the main bushings are bad. lol too many things are bad on this car but i love it anyways went to wrecking yard and changed the rear sway bars and cross member all good no problems at all handles good and i feels and drives 10x better than before.

Old 12-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Supper Moderator

good deal! glad to hear you got it all fixed. Thanx for reporting back your fix for other to read with a similar issue

Old 12-16-2011, 10:38 PM

this is what it looks like on my car before i did the alignment and changed the sway bars and cross member

DNA rear toe and lower arms-img_20111212_104751.jpg

DNA rear toe and lower arms-img_20111212_104821.jpg

Old 12-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Supper Moderator

looks great! Where they heavier than the stock LCA's? Also how much did you pay for them?? I might look into them I want a new set. But I don't want to go heavier than stock. I also like how thos are adjustable.

Old 12-17-2011, 10:36 AM

Those are pretty sweet looking!

Old 12-17-2011, 11:11 AM
Supper Moderator

Originally Posted by posativJ311
Those are pretty sweet looking!

If you are looking for the "bling" look...here you good. These look a bit sweeter to me

Quick Reply: DNA rear toe and lower arms