Suspension Talk about your suspension within.

TEIN SS or EIBACH PRO-KIT or SPORTLINE SPRINGS

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 12:58 AM
ONEwickedACCORD
Unregistered
Default TEIN SS or EIBACH PRO-KIT or SPORTLINE SPRINGS

I have a 04 accord coupe 4cyl and i was wondering which springs would be a better drop for my car, the TEIN SS, EIBACH PRO-KIT or SPORTLINE KIT. What do you guys recommend?

Old 10-24-2005, 02:07 AM
Administrator
Default RE: TEIN SS or EIBACH PRO-KIT or SPORTLINE SPRINGS

I would reccomend useing the springs for your car only if you were going to go racing as Teins..

For the street Eibach's...

WheelBrokerAng

Old 10-24-2005, 04:46 PM

I would go teins i was actually looking at them but im not racing and well the drop i wanted wasnt gonna work.... if u want a nice street ride dont go the eibachs go with neuspeed

Old 10-24-2005, 05:04 PM

I use Tein SS with adjustable damping force, so i can tell you what i have found.

If yours is a daily driver you can set the suspension and get that soft bouncy ride if you like it that way.
you can set ride height, taking the family out i have to raise the car, its easy, half hour tops. This is a plus

i set mine to the stiffest setting which they say is track, i daily drive mine but i have grown used to having the car set up hard as cornering, lane changing and overall handling is vastly superior compared to stock or the, soft damping, force setting.

you can set the damping force in between as you like. the positivive thing is that you get to adjust to your driving conditions and taste

My only knock on the teins thus far: When the damping force is set at the comfort ride level, you can hear the dampers working as the car moves up and down with the road. When the car is set at it's stiffest, no sound.

good luck whichever way you go.

Old 11-11-2005, 03:02 AM

On my 03 4cyl sedan I am useing Eibach Pro-kit with Koni Yellow 8 ways and love them. When I want great handling I stiffen up the struts and when I want comfort I soften them. It is a clean drop also. It eliminates the wheel gap without tucking the tire in the fender.