Tires & Wheels What wheels are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

13 inch spoke rims

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 04:59 PM
lilblackman24
Unregistered
Default 13 inch spoke rims

i have a couple of burning questions,

1. How would think tha 13 inch chrome spoke knockoffs rims would like aight on a 2001 honda Accord 4cyl 4dr sedan?
Sellers have told me that the wheels will stick out, but that's okay. But I just want other people opinions, to see if it would look good or not?

2. Or should I go with 14 in spoke knockoffs or look for something else, if what do you suggest?

Old 04-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Default RE: 13 inch spoke rims

13 inch rims? Man those are like Pontiac Firefly size! I don't know, the Accord is a BIT bigger than the Firefly so I would save up money for at least some 15 inchers.

Sean

Old 04-12-2006, 07:25 PM

13" rims are tiny if you want to keep stock tire diameter.... I think it would look kinda funny considering that your car probably came stock with 15" rims...

Old 04-13-2006, 10:43 AM

It might look a lil weird. Then again in the move baby boy he had some spokes on an accord and it wasn't too bad if that's what you're into

Old 04-14-2006, 08:15 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

you know. you asking a seriously tough question, that i dont think i can really give an unbiased opinion about. and i hope i can present my point appropriately, so dont take offense if i dont..... my first question would be

do you have another car, or is this your only one?

i ask because there are times that i drive when i dont want to be profiled like that. there are times that i wouldnt mind too, but for those times that i want to incospicuous, i need to have an inconspicuous car. my buildup has centered around this idea, and my car pretty much looks and sounds stock. there is no big muffler or led washer nozzles, or a big wing, or stickers or any of that crap. i dont want to attract extra attention and by profiled right away as a ricer or a kid.

now i defintaly dont like people that drive seriously intoxicated, but i do believe in transportation. so the less you look to the police like someone who needs to get pulled over the better. when i think about cars with those wheels on them i can almost put money on whos going to be inside driving it.

13 inch daytons would definately be gangster, and blue or black accords do kinda (in their own way) have a sinister look to them.

but all in all. 13 inch daytons that stick out is the ghettoist thing you could possibly do to your car, the only thing i can think of that would be worse would be to put mismatched wheels that have different widths, and stick out on your car. damn

Old 04-14-2006, 11:48 AM
Administrator

LightShow's got this down pat...very Police co'm and get me and watch me..Also these wheels will tear the hell out of your tires and ruin your suspension while there on there. They will look kinda cool but cool will cost you money...

WheelBrokerAng

ORIGINAL: lightshow

you know. you asking a seriously tough question, that i dont think i can really give an unbiased opinion about. and i hope i can present my point appropriately, so dont take offense if i dont..... my first question would be

do you have another car, or is this your only one?

i ask because there are times that i drive when i dont want to be profiled like that. there are times that i wouldnt mind too, but for those times that i want to incospicuous, i need to have an inconspicuous car. my buildup has centered around this idea, and my car pretty much looks and sounds stock. there is no big muffler or led washer nozzles, or a big wing, or stickers or any of that crap. i dont want to attract extra attention and by profiled right away as a ricer or a kid.

now i defintaly dont like people that drive seriously intoxicated, but i do believe in transportation. so the less you look to the police like someone who needs to get pulled over the better. when i think about cars with those wheels on them i can almost put money on whos going to be inside driving it.

13 inch daytons would definately be gangster, and blue or black accords do kinda (in their own way) have a sinister look to them.

but all in all. 13 inch daytons that stick out is the ghettoist thing you could possibly do to your car, the only thing i can think of that would be worse would be to put mismatched wheels that have different widths, and stick out on your car. damn

Old 04-14-2006, 02:34 PM
lilblackman24
Unregistered

great point u have . I never thought of it that way. However, I do another car that I can drive, but this one i really want to do something different. Yes, it may look "ghetto" but it's different for other hondas that we usually, tuner cars, like you described. However, this car will be for show, recently i got sponsered and I want to show both of my cars. My Mazda 626 95 will has 5 moniters already but I want them to have it's own personality and I strongly believe that my cars should be unique.

Old 04-14-2006, 11:10 PM

i would think for sure that you would have to get camber kits. I agree that it would tear up your tires. If you want a different look go big... when I think of smaller rims i think of the older cars with hydraulics. Have you lowered your car yet? If you haven't get some eibach springs. They work great on an Accord.

Old 04-15-2006, 01:14 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

if you want to make it unique, put the new accord 2 door v6 6speed wheels on it. therell be no other like it, and it will look sick.

Old 04-15-2006, 02:15 AM
Administrator

LightShow! What about this wheel for the Accord...tight lookin I would think
WheelBrokerAng

ORIGINAL: lightshow

if you want to make it unique, put the new accord 2 door v6 6speed wheels on it. therell be no other like it, and it will look sick.

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/DC924DCE0EA649768F5526773A5F69A8.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: 13 inch spoke rims