Tires & Wheels What wheels are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

October & April: Best Month to buy Tires

Old 08-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Default October & April: Best Month to buy Tires

The Best Time to Buy Tires

To get the best deal on your next set of tires, try to buy in ...
October or April
The Reason:
Tires go on sale in October to encourage consumers to buy new tires before winter, and again in April when the weather gets warm enough for people to think about road trips and joy rides.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to buy some tires, but am going to put this off until I can get a deal. I've been researching when is the best month or season to buy tires on SALE and all agree with the above. However, I dont know what to expect in terms of what are some of the deals.

Anyone familar with the Tire Sales in October and April as to what is common. I am waiting for October but dont specifically know what kind of deal(s) I am waiting for?

I'm holding out for 1 tire free on a purchase of 3(4 tires total) on my select tire choices.
But maybe the deals in October are just this and widespread throughout all tire lines OR a bit sweeter?

Last edited by Beeline; 08-14-2012 at 02:18 PM.