Tires & Wheels What wheels are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Zinik Z9 Sabini For SALE!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 01:53 AM
Default Zinik Z9 Sabini For SALE!!!!!!!

I am selling all four rims with the GeForce2 tires(same exact ones that are on the SRT-4). All were balanced and I also bought lug locks with the rims. These were only used for one season, for only 3 months. These were used for mostly show. The tires are almost fresh. Almost no rubber was taking off from driving. The rims are clean, no scratches.

These look GREAT on a black honda accord, like mine. Only serious buyers, anyone wants pictures just let me know on here for message me. I have to take them out of our storage to take pictures of them.

I took great care of these, and the only reason I am selling these is because I am getting a new car. Thanks!

If you wish to view these asap go to tirerack, wheels, honda, 99, accord lx(w/e ur accord is), and they are all the way at the end of the list...(right arrow...)they are black with silver...Thanks again!

Old 01-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Zinik Z9 Sabini For SALE!!!!!!!

how much? how big are they? how wide are the tires? how much? not trying to be an butt or anything but you left out some seriously important info if you are looking for serious buyers, unless i just missed it.

lightshow

Old 01-17-2006, 04:22 PM

They are 18 x 7.5 These look great...like I said before, they are more for show. They are 26.8lbs. While driving they look like bubbles I have been told by a good friend.
They sell these rims for $220 and the tires on them are $130 a piece. The tires are the BFGoodrich GeForce T/A KDW-2.(Same ones on the SRT-4) So the total cost me around $1300, plus they were balanced, also bought the anti theft lug nuts. I wont charge $20 some for the lugs and the tools that come with the rims and lug nuts.

I am asking for $1000(updated) for the whole set, which is a good deal seeing how they weren't used long or harsh, more for show for the car.

Any other questions message me or post one on here. Thanks.

Old 01-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

thanks for the update.