Vendors Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Advertising Cleared Up

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Administrator
Default RE: False Advertising

And Now a word from me![sm=pimp.gif]
Congradtulations to All of you who posted about this thread..I must commend all of you for not loseing your cool and getting Crazy in here..Only in this forum can we still all be friends even over disagreements about words..SAM Your The Man [sm=shades.gif] and you handled that so very well...Lance Link [sm=boohoo.gif] don't take this too hard, you are a consumer and you need to address your Rants to the owner of the shop...not in the forum and My Friend Tex...what can I say but as usual your The Man who does Understand..Sam and I and I'm sure a lot of other members were glad to see your comments and I for one am glad you were there.
And as far as LightShow...what can I say other than he will post anything to Increase his Post Count [sm=exactly.gif] but he does seem to know something about Honda's and we applaude him for that..

I'm Happy [sm=thanx.gif] that this has been handled properly..Proud Of You All..

[sm=smiley32.gif]WheelBrokerAng

Old 04-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Administrator
Default RE:Not False Advertising

ORIGINAL: Lance Link

Mission:Speed link only lists parts for 6th gen Civics. Their banner says "The Source for Accord Performance Parts."
tsk tsk tsk

Old 04-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

And Now a word from me![sm=pimp.gif]

And as far as LightShow...what can I say other than he will post anything to Increase his Post Count [sm=exactly.gif] but he does seem to know something about Honda's and we applaude him for that..

I'm Happy [sm=thanx.gif] that this has been handled properly..Proud Of You All..

[sm=smiley32.gif]WheelBrokerAng

my post count is definately important but i really do want to help people with their honda related problems and high performance upgrades

Old 04-09-2006, 04:37 AM
Administrator

Your right LightShow...and that's the reason I added that in there as I said , you seem to know a lot about Hondas and cars and we all Thank You [sm=smiley32.gif] for that.

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-10-2006, 05:23 PM

If the title of this thread was simply changed to something like "Website Suggestion" or something I think it may clear up a lot of the misunderstandings and remove a potentialy unwanted post to have under the Mission Speed Forum Area... Just a suggestion...

Old 04-10-2006, 06:36 PM

you guys are great!!! I used to be in a local forum where topics like this would turn into cursing and down right disrespect.. I applaud you all for being cool!!! Breeze

Old 04-11-2006, 09:23 PM

A very nice compliment, thank you from all of us.. It was EXTREMELY difficult for me......I say what's on my mind be it Priest or President, for once I stayed cool. apparently I type with more brains than I speak with[sm=bicker.gif]

Old 04-11-2006, 09:29 PM

I'm impressed and relieved to know that I have found a site with adults on it.