Vendors Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Hello Honda Accord Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Hello Honda Accord Forum

My name is Ellison and I am customer service representative at FCP Groton. Some of you may already know us from our heavy involvement in the European automotive community, particularly Volvo, BMW, Audi and VW. We have recently launched FCP Import which will help expand us to the Asian market (which we actually have been in since 1986 but didn't have a website to reflect this part of the business).

I am not here to throw parts down your throat and spam, but here to be a good resource for info or parts. Feel free to email at ellisonc@fcpgroton.com or I am on AIM: fcpellison.

Here is the site: www.fcpimport.com
You will see some popular brands on the site already with many more to come: GMB Water Pumps and Tensioners, KYB Shocks and Struts, Royalty Drilled & Slotted Discs, Akebono ACT Ceramic Pads, Bando Drivebelts, Beck Arnley, Bosch Plugs, Flennor Timing Belts, Bosal Exhaust. You will also notice a low cost quality aftermarket line of steering, suspension, and filters that is also guaranteed for life. Feel free to let us know any other suggestions or comments you may have. We look forward to establishing a long lasting relationship within the Honda/Acura community and once again thank you for the warm welcome!

Old 05-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Supper Moderator

I like the site! You search engine is very easy to use. Are you going to get into any performance parts??...looks like most everything is OEM replacement except for a few things.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Unhappy Starter

These guys don`t seem to carry just a simple starter for an Accord

Old 05-27-2010, 07:28 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by g22cd5
I like the site! You search engine is very easy to use. Are you going to get into any performance parts??...looks like most everything is OEM replacement except for a few things.

Thank you. We are adding parts daily to the import site. We are not really doing any aftermarket parts but in the future its not out of the question.

Old 05-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by thomask
These guys don`t seem to carry just a simple starter for an Accord

We actually have both starters for your car. We would just need to know if you have an automatic or 5 speed. We are constantly adding parts to the site. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Former Sponsor

http://fcpimport.com/products/nissan...kit-accord-sk4

Here is a look at the suspension kit for 94-97.