Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Appearance (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/appearance-9/)
-   -   Accord Coupe Ranked Higher Than Sedan (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/appearance-9/accord-coupe-ranked-higher-than-sedan-15234/)

accords own 01-12-2008 02:37 AM

RE: Accord Coupe Ranked Higher Than Sedan

sorry about forgetting to put his engine [:'(]...he has the i4 auto.

smaglik 01-12-2008 06:25 AM

ORIGINAL: jblaust

Falkore I apologize to you for talking so much crap. I was just annoyed because I felt like you were bashing the new accord. I really dont dislike your car that much. It doesnt look bad. I apologize for getting so off topic. You are very informative and seem to be intelligent too.

"Cant we all just get along?"
i've been busy getting ready for the next semester, and I missed all this fun....

jblaust....falk maybe a complete post whore, but he has never posted anything remotely offensive or fill with a 'my car is better than yours' tone.

we all can get along, and we usually do...actually, after reading this thread, you're the one that isnt getting along. just relax and enjoy the site.

falkore24 01-14-2008 10:02 AM

Hey!!!! I'm only about 73% post whore!!!!!

jblaust: I wouldn't hold a grudge for something as trivial as this. I'd consider that to be petty ..... besides, I don't even have a Honda anymore! This thread has actually been pretty amusing for me since last week was so slow otherwise.

yeahyeah82 03-15-2008 05:50 PM

ORIGINAL: jblaust

The new Accord Coupe OWNS all other gens. Hands down. People just dont like knowing their car is now yesterday's news and have a hard time getting used to new things/styles. Wait until some aftermarket parts start comming out for the new Coupe and we see some nice modded ones. People's Tune will change. I personally think the 7th gen looks like a spaceship and never liked it. I am not a big fan of the new Sedan but it is growing on me in certain colors. I get nothing but positive feedback about my 08 coupe 6 spd. Anybody who see's it in person loves it. Only thing partially negative I have heard is that it needs a drop bad, which i already knew. As soon as a decent drop kit is available it will be lowered and then its GAME OVER! I think the interior looks awesome in the car and so does everyone who has seen it. My car is black/black with leather. You cant judge this car by pictures it doesnt photograph well and only looks good in certain colors.
i have the same car and same color but mine is a auto and i dont need leather and i hear the same thing from the ppl that see my car as well...ive been looking all over the internet and cant find any aftermarket parts for them, i guess im just antsy tho.

19Accord97 03-15-2008 11:54 PM

falkore
I havent even bothered reading this whole thread! But, I too hated the new Accords and thought they went the complete wrong way.
However, now I am in love with the black coupes! I guess like most other redesigns it just takes time.... Maybe youll eventually like em!

kenny 03-16-2008 09:58 PM

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]yup jblaust,he's right..you cant go wrong with accord.either coupe or sedan