Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

best HID brand

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Default best HID brand

so im looking for a HID conversion kit. Ive been reading up on alot of brands and i just wanna get some personal feedback. ive looked at:
-sparkHID.com
-vvme.com
-genuineHID.com
-HIDextra.com

and a couple other makes. If you anybody has good HIDS that theyve had no problems with, im looking for feedback. or if you have HIDs from these companies and have a review, that would be nice too. im just basically looking for the most reliable and best performing HID kit. any feedback helps. thanks guys

Old 06-24-2009, 10:12 AM

You want reliable, good price and a lifetime warranty? Look at one place man. DDM Tuning. A lot of members have the DDM HIDs including myself and I couldn't be happier.

Their slim ballast HIDs are cheaper than most other companie's regular ballast packages. Do yourself a favor and check out DDMtuning dot com. I'm sure others could vouch for my advice. Let me know.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:36 PM

x2 just bought a raptor kit for my 96 accord and i love them. 4500K raptor kit is $39.95 one year warranty. You can also get a kit with a lifetime warranty. I have heard vvme is also good. I know of alot of people that swear by the DDM tuning stuff though.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:10 PM

yeah. i looked into those and it seems pretty good. but it doesnt come with a wiring harness. could u just buy any wiring harness off ebay and it'll work fine?

Old 06-24-2009, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by najeezy
yeah. i looked into those and it seems pretty good. but it doesnt come with a wiring harness. could u just buy any wiring harness off ebay and it'll work fine?
Any wiring harness is good as long as it's compatible. I bought my relay harness from ebay and not from them. IMO you really can't go wrong with the DDM lights.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:18 AM
Administrator
Thumbs up See What You Think Of These H.I.D's **

I bought mine from a company in Florida which gives you the complete kit when you order yours..
I can answer your PM about them only...
heres a picture of them guys and gals...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails best HID brand-wbahid9007%7E9006kit.jpg   best HID brand-hidsgaloreallsizes.jpg  

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 06-25-2009 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Another Picture Added :)
Old 06-25-2009, 01:17 AM

alright cool. i think ima go with the 35w slim ballast and just buy the harness from DDM too. i was gonna go with the raptor, but i mean for a extra 25bucks, you get a lifetime warranty. sounds good. thanks for the help guys

Old 06-25-2009, 03:10 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Yup. I also have the 5000k DDM Tuning kit w/ the lifetime warranty and bought the $25 harness as well. Just note that you may have to reverse the plugs. I had to on mine but its no big deal.

Great kits!

Live2Rice, a mod on here, has 3 of the ddm tuning kits!

Old 06-27-2009, 09:15 PM

i just bought the kit today. 35w slimballast 6000k with the wiring harness. thanks for your help guys. looking forward to posting up pics :]

Old 06-28-2009, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by najeezy
i just bought the kit today. 35w slimballast 6000k with the wiring harness. thanks for your help guys. looking forward to posting up pics :]
That's the one I got man. You really will be satisfied. May I suggest getting some yellow bulbs for the high beams like I did. Not really necessary but the combination of white/blue lowbeams and yellow highbeams just looks cool in pictures IMO.

Quick Reply: best HID brand