Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Body Kits, Head Lights...... I NEED HELP!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 12:43 AM
darrell_amio
Unregistered
Default Body Kits, Head Lights...... I NEED HELP!!!!!

I have a 05 HONDA ACCORD 2.4L coupe 5 speed manual, and I wanted to start fixing it up. I started by getting cheap stuff off ebay like xeon light bulbs and OEM fog lights which turned out not to fit which was pretty gay.... Then i got a Fujita cai which is great.. But now im hooked on trying to get my car to look and sound better. Im debating if i should get a GREDDY SP2 or Evo exhaust. Also I wanted to know where i could find a nice body kit for my accord? nice but cheap... also ive been seeing Halo projection headlights everywhere i was wondering where do i get them? and how do i install them..... or if ne one has suggestions on what i can do too make my accord look good and be fast pleez post....

Thanks

Old 11-03-2007, 05:10 AM
Default RE: Body Kits, Head Lights...... I NEED HELP!!!!!

Well you can GOOGLE up Halo's and find how to build yourself quite easily and very cheaply......just takes a bit of time to do properly and cleanly.

Retrofitting projections in....again you can google thousands of these projects that have been done, and thats pretty much THE ONLY way your gonna get em done as retrofitting those lights into a car that doesnt have that as a option is technically illegal (like thats gonna stop anybody)....so be prepared to spend lots of time on getting them in and more imprtantly AIMED correctly....because if they arent...you can easily blind oncoming drivers...not cool at all

as far as the exhaust....either system will work quite well, both have good looks IMO, and should serve your purpose of getting your car to breathe a bit easier and free up some ponies