Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

why do people like to buy body rims 2 at a time or have body kits with different colors?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Default why do people like to buy body rims 2 at a time or have body kits with different colors?

is it because they get those things used?
just curious, lol

Old 06-27-2006, 03:05 AM
Administrator
Default RE: why do people like to buy body rims 2 at a time or have body kits with different colors?

Now that would be a great question to ask a person whose car you see that looks like that, Don't you think so????

WheelBrokerAng[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 07-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Default RE: why do people like to buy body rims 2 at a time or have body kits with different colors?

ANYWAY!! I know ppl who buy 2 rims at a time is to race. From what I know, they'll buy 2 rims, put steelies on them n when race time comes the switch up the rims. Then when they're done they go back to their originals.

Old 07-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Here's a little Humor for you..[sm=happy046.gif]
You Know Your A Redneck: if your car has four different wheels on it}WheelBrokerAng couldn't help my self there BkzChula

ORIGINAL: BkzChula

ANYWAY!! I know ppl who buy 2 rims at a time is to race. From what I know, they'll buy 2 rims, put steelies on them n when race time comes the switch up the rims. Then when they're done they go back to their originals.

Old 07-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

you might be a redneck if any of the following are true:

Your car panels are all different colors

If you mow your lawn and find more than 3 cars that don't run

If you have a gun rack in the back window

If your car smokes more than your mother in law

Old 07-02-2006, 10:56 PM

hahahaha that question bring back lots of memories....the body kit wit different color cuz sometime they havent got time/money to paint them yet, or sometime it look nice with 2 different color...i used to have my kit white while my car is aqua blue color(?) it look nice, but eventually it all one color and now it all back to stock...too much hassel with california cops hahaha...does that answer ur nosy question???

Old 07-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I know people in my area that buy two 13" x 10" rims and racing slicks because on a drag strip oddly enough you only need 2 performance rimms on a 2wd car ^_-