Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Can i?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Default Can i?

can i buy one of these for my 2006 honda accord lx 4dr sedan and have honda or some one else install it with out a problm

DVD CD Radio GPS Navigation In dash iPod Honda Accord | eBay

Old 01-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Newest Of Newbies

it says 2003-2007 so you should be able to. youd probly have to have a car specialty shop install it but honda may do it. call your local dealership and ask if they will.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by drew&dixon1718
it says 2003-2007 so you should be able to. youd probly have to have a car specialty shop install it but honda may do it. call your local dealership and ask if they will.
Yes they could..my son is an installer for a large company intown and thats one of the many things they do..even for the Honda Dealers.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:58 PM

I went to the Honda dealer today for oil changed and asked one of my friends who works there he says main thing that goes wrong when putting thoise in your heat and colling stops to work and they dont install after market parts and also went to best but he asked me if it was dual zone climate and cant find it anywhere. Does the 2006 Honda Accord Lx have dual zone or what? thanks for the help guys

Old 01-07-2012, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Amkkoo
I went to the Honda dealer today for oil changed and asked one of my friends who works there he says main thing that goes wrong when putting thoise in your heat and colling stops to work and they dont install after market parts and also went to best but he asked me if it was dual zone climate and cant find it anywhere. Does the 2006 Honda Accord Lx have dual zone or what? thanks for the help guys
I see the aftermarket one on egay has the dual climate controls. It looks to be plug and play but I am sure you would run into some sort of trouble when installing. Just guessing but probably Chinese junk.

It's pretty easy to determine if you have dual climate control. Are there separate ***** to control the temp in your car? One for driver and one for passenger?

Old 01-09-2012, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Sparkknocker
I see the aftermarket one on egay has the dual climate controls. It looks to be plug and play but I am sure you would run into some sort of trouble when installing. Just guessing but probably Chinese junk.

It's pretty easy to determine if you have dual climate control. Are there separate ***** to control the temp in your car? One for driver and one for passenger?
No there is only controls for the driver but i found a single din Boss audio screen that will fit

Old 01-10-2012, 05:49 PM

You should be able to install it but be careful with anything off ebay! Alot of those factory nav replacement unit are very cheap! Alot of the Nav units we sell go for about $1000 and up being them pioneer, alpine, etc, etc.... We also carry factory replacement like that that look factory but are not. I just want to stress the brand and warranty... Make sure it is with a great seller and email them to make sure that you get at least a 1 year warranty. Brands you might wanna check to see if they have a similar model would be advent, myron & davis or rosen.... We sell them for about 1500 installed but you might find them out there cheaper and they are pretty easy to install. Good Luck!