Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Fixing Driver Side Window on a '97 Accord

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Default Fixing Driver Side Window on a '97 Accord

Hey all, I had a simple question regarding fixing the driver side window on my 97. So, when it rolls up is seems to do this at an angle so that when it is fully closed there is a gap in the upper right hand corner, making a gap between the glass and weather striping. Does anyone know what's going on here and how to fix it? It's kind of annoying especially going down the freeway and hearing the wind pass by. To give you a better understanding I have attached some pictures of what it looks like. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails Fixing Driver Side Window on a '97 Accord-imag0087.jpg   Fixing Driver Side Window on a '97 Accord-imag0088.jpg  
Old 01-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator : And A Texan

There are two bolts that mount the window to the regulator (power window mechanism). These must be loose allowing window to ****. You will need to remove door panel, align window, and tighten bolts.

Check youtube video by ericthecarguy for replacing honda accord window run channel. It will provide guidance on removing door panel and window installation.

good luck