Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Front Grill Bracket?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Default Front Grill Bracket?

Hey guys I don't think I've really posted anything on here but I look whenever I wanna find anything and its usually pretty useful. I have a 98 accord coupe ex v6 and I have decided to go ahead and redo the car. Its in horrible shape as I have mistreated her pretty bad besides the motor. I need to replace the front bumper cover hood driver side fender and headlights. I have the fender and headlights and I am about to order the front bumper and hood but I also need to replace the front grill. I took all this stuff off the car a while back and now I am starting to redo the entire thing and I can't remember what the part is the goes behind the front grille. If anyone knows the part number or what it is called I would appreciate it. I will post picks of the car being redone as well so hopefully yall will like it. I am painting it bamboo light greean I have foose 20's on there now but I am probably going to swap those for 18's and slam the car. I also bought these crazy headlights that I have only seen a couple of times. They are like a gold housing with a blue tint on the front lense. Anyway I'll hopefully be able to share some pics with you guys and you will like them hopefully.....thanks guys

Old 01-09-2012, 02:47 PM

ok maybe no one knows or doesn't understand with that lond drawn out statement I made... Does anyone know what part that is the goes directly behind the factory front grill? it's like a support bracket or something. If someone can give me a part number or part discription that I can look for I would appreciate it... oh its a 98 honda accord coupe ex v6.... thanks

Old 01-17-2012, 05:55 AM