Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Just Purchased A 98-02 Accord 2 Dr VFIBER INVADER BODY KIT!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Just Purchased A 98-02 Accord 2 Dr VFIBER INVADER BODY KIT!!

god dayum ive been lookin on every forum to see if ANYONE has ever bought one of these dang Vfiber kits and came up with NUTHIN! 9watch now someone is gonna post a link to an old thread where someone got a vfiber kit and was 100% dissatisfied lol
after a ton of interweb scouring i got enough reviews of the kit to decide it was worth the money. from other peoples reviews they say the fitment is pretty good and the quality is iA+. after shopping around i went from a site selling it for $780 including shipping down to $544 including shipping plus a 30 day satisfaction guaranteed return policy so if it fits my car like "OJ's glove" (i think someone on this forum used that analogy and it cracked me up) i can return it!

AAAAAANYWAYS i made this thread to be the lone voice that can offer an answer to the seemingly unanswered question: "are those Vfiber kits any good?" the kit should arrive at my house around apr 1st or a few days before then. same time as my halo headlights! perfect timing! expect lotsa pics to be uploaded and say hello to the new ROTM! hahaha love and respect peeps

Old 03-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Vision Invader Style Body Kit - Full Kit for 98-02 Honda Accord at Andy's Auto Sport

thats the kit and the website i ordered it from in case anyone wants to get anything off it. they seem to offer the lowest prices! lemme know what you think of it please... i thought the front bumper was a little much but i love the side skirts and rear bumper and didnt want a mismatching kit. dont get me wrong i love the invader front bumper i just feel like im gonna hear a bunch of crap from people about how its a rice burner. whatever though! i like it and im the one that has to drive it!

Old 03-20-2013, 11:53 AM

You should post some pictures once it's on, I'm looking into kits for down the road but dunno where to start

Old 03-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Newest Of Newbies

You know I will!

Old 04-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Newest Of Newbies

DUDE I WRITE IN DETAIL IM SORRY. SOME OF YOU MAY THINK OF IT AS RAMBLING SOOO IF YOU DONT WANNA READ IT ALL... BOTTOM LINE:VFIBER IS GARBAGE!!!! ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE CRACKED IN TRANSIT (OR PERHAPS EVEN BEFOOORE TRANSIT!!! idk wtf they used in those videos to beat on and show how resilient it is... but its sure as hell not what was used on my body kit lol

so after a lot of bargain hunting for the best deal and reading user reviews i bought my body kit. i mean the company boasts its products durability by wailig on it with a sledgehammer, running over a sideskirt with a big *** truck aaand trailer... and finally dropping it from a plane showing now reeeeal damage except maybe a little scuff here or there.

well i might as well be the ****ing poster child for getting scammed. my body kit finally came (after a long run around with andy's auto sport... coulda been an isolated incident so ill let it go. it had to be delivered freight so a tractor trailer pulls up to my house and im like a kid on christmas morning!

the truck driver mentioned that the box he had for me was pretty big so i told him it has some body parts in it for my car. i opened the box and was explaining to the driver that the material used to make these body parts makes them extremely durable and flexible... i begin to demonstrate by lightly bending an edge on the front bumper and it revealed a crack on the front bumper all ready... right where i was about to "showcase its durability"!!

the company that makes the VFiber kit ( cant remember the name right now and frankly dont want to lol) is proud of their perfect fitment requiring little to basically no fabrication. (althought professional install is highly suggested?)

i was so so excited for this kit. ever since i started gettin really into cars in like 6th grade ive always wanted a unique head turning sport compact with a sick body kit and i finally get one only to deal with all this mess.

LUUUUCKILY!!!!!! i bought from the right place!! andys auto sport offers 100% customer satisfaction guarantee so ima make this work for me. i always thought duraflex was the wannabe vfiber but perhaps its the other way around?... perhaps ill never find the "perfect" body kit (perfect in my eyes at least) flashy aggressive yet fits snug and is durable can withstand some roughing up and whatnot. ill let you know the next step for me and ill post pics of the damages on the kit. bah humbug!

Old 04-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Newest Of Newbies

god looking at all the info ive found now, im ashamed to call whatever it was doing research.

its like i wandered through the dense *** forest of the internet looking for info, when right outside there is a big *** neon glowing sign that says: YOUTUBE

im seeing a ton of hate on the VFiber line of products!! but what i dont get is.. how do they make any money with a 100% money back guarantee? (unless you have to pay 120$ to ship it to you... as priced by the seller's "shipping info" but then it really only costs 20$ to get it shipped...which most definitely happens)

heres their info...
Company Info:Vision Autodynamics is proud to introduce the VFiber(TM) line of products which include carbon fiber, polyurethane as well as fiberglass aerodynamic parts. All VFiber(TM) products are crafted with pinpoint precision, diligent care and top quality materials along with strict quality control standards to ensure products unparalleled by the competition. To show our confidence in the VFiber(TM) product line, we are offering a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all VFiber(TM) Products. The design team at Vision Autodynamics prides its work on one word, "Originality". The Vision Team develops masterpieces for the dynamic aero fashion industry where art meets machine and where performance meets fashion. Each new design is drawn from the ground-up and rigorously reviewed to ensure that Vision Autodynamics designs are striking while encompassing simplicity to match the sophisticated aerodynamic look of the cars.

appaaaaaaarently they have a toll free number ima call and get some info on if i maybe have a phoney vfiber kit? and if i do is there anything the real company can (or would be willing to) do?if i dont get anywhere with them ill contact the warehouse and tell em to freight me a duraflex kit fer chrissake..

welp seeing as its 4:51 am here and all i can do in the mean time is put body kits on cars and race in video games... thats what ill go haha. then its time to be productive
EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Old 04-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Super Moderator

Well it sucks that you got had, but at least you are letting people no so hopefully no one else will order this product.

Hopefully you can work with the company to make things right.