Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

New Honda Accord Buyer, Headlight question

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Default New Honda Accord Buyer, Headlight question

Hello! I just bought a new Honda Accord Coupe, V6, and am already loving the car! One thing I've always wanted on a vehicle of mine, though, is the glow of HID or xenon lights (like most of the new german cars have), as I'm not really a fan of the standard yellow halogen lights. I've been reading around the forums and looking online for stuff but I was just wondering what you'd recommend me getting for my headlights. Should I be looking at more HID lights to put in place of my halogens, or should I replace the whole light structure? Also, with HID lights, is a whole kit required or should I just purchase the bulb? (I'm new to this btw). Additionally, what wattage of lights should I put into the low beams/high beams if I was to put in my own HID lights? Thank you, looking forward to the feedback!

Old 07-31-2012, 01:44 AM

HID kits are cheap to come by, im using Xentec 8000k HID kit for my Headlight and my fogs im happy with them its around $30 for a kit, if you want to buy a whole new headlight housing for example blacked out JDM one its about $100. but HID kit is great way to go and they change the whole look of the car just look around ebay you should be able to find all you need.