Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

quick questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Tippey786
Unregistered
Default quick questions

i had a few questions about this accord of mine here. For starters i have a 1993 honda accord 2 door EX in white. on to the questions anyways is it possible to get digital climate control for theas accords because i saw a picture of it it was more of a designers drawln picture not real. following that in the european cars what does the button inbetween the 2 main vents do. Last question is there some sort of recall on theas god damn handles in this car because they suck *** my passenger door dosent open right and the door handle on the inside has been broken twice and iv seen countless other peoples handles broken on ebay and where can i get a new blue 2 door inside passengger door handle for my car all i could find was a black that i bought to get it through inspection and now that one is dead.

Old 08-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: quick questions

i'll try to respond...you might want to break your questions up a little. i think a lot of members might pass this over cause its a pita to read.

1. Can I get digital climate control?
Not sure...but i really doubt it on a 93. I dont think there was digital till 6th or 7th gen.
2. What does the button betwen the two vents do (in a european car)?
Do you have a pic of it? I never owned a 4th gen, so I have nothing to compare it to. Others on here will know more than me.
3. Is there a recall on the door handles because they suck ***?
Not sure. Check the NTSB site (i think thats it). Edmunds used to link to it. You can search recalls and TSBs for your car. You should be able to find new ones through a dealer. I had to buy a new one for my 94 accord. It wasnt too much, if i recall correctly.

Old 08-06-2007, 12:51 PM
Tippey786
Unregistered

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DNthe link to where i saw the picture is there i cant figure out how to put a picture up useing that little add image thing and the reason i ask about the door handles sure there not to much but when your buying a new one ever few months it gets annoying

Old 08-06-2007, 02:01 PM

I looked at that picture but didn't see any dual climate control. Are you talking about the two dials by the shifter?

Old 08-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

i clicked on it and i get a pop up telling me to install something remove my history...needless to say, i didnt continue

Old 08-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Tippey786
Unregistered

you have to go to the 2nd page sorry i gave the link to the second i thought