Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Someone stole my "H" emblem on trunk

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 06:54 PM
winbled
Unregistered
Default Someone stole my "H" emblem on trunk

Some jacka$$ stole my H emblem and I'm left with two ugly holes on my trunk [:'(]

does anyone know where I can get one?

It's a Honda Accord 2000 LX Sedan.

Any other parts do I need besides the logo itself? bolts, nuts etc?

Old 05-29-2008, 07:40 PM
Default RE: Someone stole my "H" emblem on trunk

Junkyard, ebay, Honda dealer

Old 05-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Almost A Senior Member

Motherlode...

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/__...nkwZhQ20emblem

Old 05-29-2008, 11:49 PM

damn if you lived here in miami, i would've given you mine because i recently removed both of the H's on my accord.the trunk i replaced with a chrome decepticon badge.MWWAAHHAHAHAHA!since the autobot
sare GM cars aka american cars, i decided to be on the other side because if you really look at it in the transformer's movies all of thedecepticon'swere war machines manufactured by foriegn countries.(besides foriegn cars beats american cars anyday.)LMAO conscidence?i think not...SOOOOO going back to the subject,i removed my trunk H and placed a decepticon emblem on it and the front H was replaced with a carbon fiber H,to match with my carbon fiber LED"s.long story short i would've been glad to give it to u.but yeah ebay or junkyard.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:14 AM

Good luck w/ your search.

Old 06-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

walk down the street tonight find your gen of accord and swipe it... i kid i kid... but seriously.

Old 06-08-2008, 02:38 PM

ORIGINAL: HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007

damn if you lived here in miami, i would've given you mine because i recently removed both of the H's on my accord.the trunk i replaced with a chrome decepticon badge.MWWAAHHAHAHAHA!since the autobot
s are GM cars aka american cars, i decided to be on the other side because if you really look at it in the transformer's movies all of the decepticon's were war machines manufactured by foriegn countries.(besides foriegn cars beats american cars anyday.)LMAO conscidence?i think not...SOOOOO going back to the subject,i removed my trunk H and placed a decepticon emblem on it and the front H was replaced with a carbon fiber H,to match with my carbon fiber LED"s.long story short i would've been glad to give it to u.but yeah ebay or junkyard.
meth is bad

you could always just fill in the holes, paint, and leave the car debadged

Old 06-08-2008, 11:58 PM

ORIGINAL: nafango2

ORIGINAL: HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007

s are GM cars aka american cars, i decided to be on the other side because if you really look at it in the transformer's movies all of the decepticon's were war machines manufactured by foriegn countries.(besides foriegn cars beats american cars anyday.)LMAO conscidence?i think not...SOOOOO going back to the subject,i removed my trunk H and placed a decepticon emblem on it and the front H was replaced with a carbon fiber H,to match with my carbon fiber LED"s.long story short i would've been glad to give it to u.but yeah ebay or junkyard.
meth is bad

you could always just fill in the holes, paint, and leave the car debadged
huh?meth is bad???what does that mean

Old 06-09-2008, 12:02 AM

and yeah i am pretty sure he wants to pay almost 4 times the cost of just buying another H just to paint it for that silly reason[sm=badidea.gif].

UNLESS you got the money or know somebody that actually does body work and will do it to you for free then don't do it. With gas rising every second you don't need to be doing unneccessary paint jobs, if thats the case just buy another H on ebay.

Old 06-10-2008, 01:27 PM

or ya know, spend $6 on some body filler and $6 on touch up paint. two small holes doesnt requre a whole new paint job...