Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Tint

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 06:31 PM
JPX

Got them done this weekend and they look great. I just want to say thanks for all you help and Ideas.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by JPX
Got them done this weekend and they look great. I just want to say thanks for all you help and Ideas.
what percent tint did u finally get man?

Old 03-16-2009, 08:49 AM
JPX

I ended up getting 35% and with the black interior on a dark car it looks plenty dark.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:42 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Originally Posted by JPX
I ended up getting 35% and with the black interior on a dark car it looks plenty dark.
nice choice.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by JPX
Good choice and ur not in the illegal range like me! Although cops here are pretty lenient about tints.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Sweagle02
Good choice and ur not in the illegal range like me! Although cops here are pretty lenient about tints.
Metro cops are kind of cracking down on that though, there's been a few stops with metros checking everyones tints. It's getting to the point people moving weight are getting rid of their tints. My uncles a high up cat in the metros, so I usually just mention his name and I'm clear, unless it's a criminal offense.

Old 03-18-2009, 01:20 PM

I'm problably gonna get my back windows tinted next week. For NJ you can't have any tinit on the front windows but you can have them as dark as you want in the back. I'm leaning towards 10% because I want it dark but I still want to be able to see out my back window at night.

Old 03-18-2009, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by t00fatt
Metro cops are kind of cracking down on that though, there's been a few stops with metros checking everyones tints. It's getting to the point people moving weight are getting rid of their tints. My uncles a high up cat in the metros, so I usually just mention his name and I'm clear, unless it's a criminal offense.
I'm a PO in training so it's pretty much a clear ride for me as well. Plus it doesn't hurt to have my station's police decal sticker either lol.

Old 03-18-2009, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by t00fatt
Originally Posted by Sweagle02
I'm a PO in training so it's pretty much a clear ride for me as well. Plus it doesn't hurt to have my station's police decal sticker either lol.
Indeed...Must get in touch with your uncle danny,and you to Mr.Sweagle when im ready to go through the hiring process.

Never hurts to know more PO than i know now.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by cjdm98
Never hurts to know more PO than i know now.
That's the truth bro. Connections with 5-0 is better than any other connection IMO.

Quick Reply: Tint