Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

04 Accord EX

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 04:16 PM
josh42182
Unregistered
Default 04 Accord EX

Does anybody know if the premium audio system for the 04 Accord EX Coupe comes with a factory subwoofer? If so, where is it located?

Also, does anybody know how to disable the seatbelt chime?

Thanks.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Default RE: 04 Accord EX

it should come with a stock 8' on the passanger side of the truck or near the back window

Old 09-24-2008, 06:15 PM

to disable the chime look in the fuse box and pull them until it stops

Old 09-24-2008, 06:56 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Ummm, I'm almost 100% sure there is no stock sub in any accord until the 8th gen. Also again I'm almost 100% sure there is no fuse for the seatbelt check circuit. You want to disable it? Learn a bit about circuts and think how is the only way possible to detect the seatbelt. HINT: there's two wires going into the buckle. I'm not going to tell you how, if you want to drive without your seatbelt, your on your own. I only disabled the one on the passenger side, becuase I can't force people to wear their seatbelt.

So how about you stop giving out false info to people seeking answers to their problems, your only tainting our community with your ignorance...

Old 09-24-2008, 11:18 PM

^
^
^
take it easy man... life is not worth anger...

nice hint you gave him though

Old 09-27-2008, 07:25 PM

I only disabled the one on the passenger side, becuase I can't force people to wear their seatbelt
There's really nothing to it. If someone gets in my car and gives me that "I don't believe in seat belts" crap I tell them to get the hell out of my car.......buckle up or walk. Simple and easy. Yes, some have been left on the curb. Their ignorance doesn't bother me one bit...click itor hoof itis the way it works in my car.

Old 09-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: BU50

^
^
^
take it easy man... life is not worth anger...

nice hint you gave him though
His ignorance doesn't anger me. That still doesn't mean he shouldn't be giving out totally false information to others who are seeking answers to their problems. If a community like this were to have members who would post things such as this, mere guesses, members would doubt information given to them by other members. If you don't know or are unsure be sure to make it clear in your post you are unsure and only guessing. If I'm not sure about something I make darn sure I say so. Does it anger me? No. But it sure is annoying...