Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

APC remote driving light control

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 04:57 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default APC remote driving light control

So I went to Advance Auto today and they have 75% off a few things! Including 94-95 Accord clear bumper lens for like 4 bucks which wont fit mine.

Anyways, so I got this APC wireless remote driving light control for $5.36!!! When I get projectors I plan on getting driving lights if the output is bad, and then I can use this kit. But if I dont...I am wondering what else I could use it for. I was thinking, my amp, or the halos when I get projectors or something. Whatcha guys think? Any ideas?!

Old 06-30-2007, 05:48 PM
LP81
Unregistered
Default RE: APC remote driving light control

I used mine to turn on/off some grille lights I added so I would have to keep going under the hood to turn them on, nor have to find the hole in firewall to run a wire thru.

just beware the controller has a pretty universal signal so anyone else around can turn on/off whatever you hook it to. there are times I'll go into my garage to find my grille lights turned on and I hadn't touched my controller all day. I think someone near me either has the same controller or their garage door has a code the similar (or whatever the case may be) if you are going to hook it up to something, make sure you do a double switch on it so you can have master power that you can turn off when you aren't around teh car to make sure someone else doesn't turn it on or ou don't accidentally leave it on.

Old 06-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Administrator

Hello New Member...Thank you for your input and also Thank You for joining us here in the HAF..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 07-11-2007, 12:37 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

Hello New Member...Thank you for your input and also Thank You for joining us here in the HAF..

WheelBrokerAng
Thread Jacker!!!!!!!!!

haha Just Kidding WheelBrokerAng!!!