Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Headlight Bulbs

Old 07-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Default RE: Headlight Bulbs

I personally like sylvania silverstar just because I can see so well with them but if you want color I'd go with sylvania blue (not the technicall name but it's close...)

Old 03-22-2007, 11:45 PM
Administrator

Hello Member!
Are you still alive and with us?
If so , comon in and post one with us:

Thanks...WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 03-24-2007, 12:09 AM

ORIGINAL: Darkangelo4o8

Is the Sylvania "cool blue" a ricey blue, or does it look nice? anyone?
I know it is a little late for the reply, but I will put it anyway. In my first car, a Toyota Tercel, I had the "Cool Blues". THEY ARE ****!!!!!. Don't waste your money. If you are looking for a purplish white, I would probably try the Eurolite Plasma bulbs. I would go to a aftermarket shop and double check with them, I don't want to recommend a bulb, and then be wrong.I always like the blueish look, so I used to use the Eurolite Xenon bulbs, and then I recently got the 8000k HID's, for high and low beam.

Old 03-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I bought the bright white bulbs once for my 94 accord way back when...probably 1997 or so...from my dealer. They started goin bad about 6 mos down the road. I was informed that they only had a 90 day warranty because it wasnt a Honda part, even though it was sold by the dealer. Since they were about 4x the cost of the regulay bulbs, I just went back to those.

If were to do anything know, it would be an HID upgrade.

Old 03-29-2007, 11:43 PM

but is it legal to have it on the street? cause my cousin has his light too bright and the police stop him. can you guys give me some advice on which to get that is legal.

Old 03-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I would guess that it varies from state to state. Unfortunately, I have no idea what is legal, but I would guess you cant get too far away from the standard colors.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Headlight Bulbs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.