Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

I have a question about my 97 Accord Stereo

Old 08-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Default I have a question about my 97 Accord Stereo

This is an odd question and addmitedly in the halfway wrong forum, but here goes. I replaced my stock setero last year with a new one. I want to sell the stock stereo but I don't have any idea what to list it for. I don't want to give it away (unless thats all it's worth) but want to price it for a quick sale. If anyone has any idea of what I can sell it for please let me know and then I'll list it in the "for sale" forum. Thank you.

FYI, it still works, I just wanted more options like Ipod connectivity, etc.

Old 08-25-2012, 09:14 PM

You could maybe get $50 or so off Ebay. Not a whole lot of demand for stock stereos especially when you can go to Autozone and buy an aftermarket one for $75.

You actually might want to keep it so when you sell or trade in your car, you can pop the OEM back in and keep your new CD player and use it in your new ride.

Old 08-25-2012, 09:32 PM

id be glad to get $50. I wont be selling the car, it's going to get a little more attention/fixes and become a backup when the Fords go down, and they will go down. lol Thank you.

Old 08-25-2012, 09:34 PM

LOL! Yes they will. I just traded in a 2010 Ford Edge on my new EX because it was starting to have problems. I hate Ford and always have bad luck with them. I only bought that one cause I got a great fleet discount thru my work. Even with the discount, I went running back to Honda as fast as I could.