Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Need help with installation LED strip light dual color switchback

Old 01-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Post Need help with installation LED strip light dual color switchback

I have an accord 2013. I just bought a pair of Led strip light dual color switchback. I'm not familiar with all the wiring in the car. I need some help as clear as possible to install the LED myself. Hope everyone could help me out. I would really appreciate. My LED strip got 3 wires: red, black, and yellow(yellow I supposed to be the wire to connect to the signal wire inside my car. two others will be the negative and positive. Do i need to connect a resistor to reduce the fast flashing? If so how do I connect them cause they have only two wire black and red. please help me out. I'm new to this. Thank you so much

Old 01-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

need a link to exactly what you bought and a link to installation manual.

where are you putting them exactly?