Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Pioneer/Samsung Bluetooth Issue

Old 06-19-2007, 12:14 AM
realdeal66
Unregistered
Default Pioneer/Samsung Bluetooth Issue

Recently installed Pioneer avh-p7800dvd w/cd btb100. I have a brand new Samsung M-500 cell and am having issues connecting with head unit. Old Samsung had the same problem (everyone elses phone I tried had no problem communicating so I figured it was my phone and replaced!) Still having communication failure between the two! Has anyone experienced the same and does anyone know how the hell to fix it? I bought the bluetooth unit off of e-bay and failed to read the fine print........it was refurbished....could this be my problem? Thanks for all the help and info in advance!

Old 06-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Pioneer/Samsung Bluetooth Issue

You may be better off trying on THESE FOURMS, they have a forum dedicated to HUs and there's a lot of people on their with all different kinds of set ups. There's not as many mature and helpful people like these forums, but there's much more info on general car audio there then here.

Old 06-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

You may be better off trying on THESE FOURMS, they have a forum dedicated to HUs and there's a lot of people on their with all different kinds of set ups. There's not as many mature and helpful people like these forums, but there's much more info on general car audio there then here.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:01 AM

your problem probably isnt with the unit but the phone samsung has been none to be a problem with bluetooth in other areas too like the bluetooth headsets, and as far as it being refurbished... if it works with other peoples cells then its probably fine.

Old 06-28-2007, 01:45 PM

Call either your phone provider or Samsung and see if there is a software flash/update for that phone, if bluetooth is a problem for you then you're probably not the only one and there may have been a patch released