Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

What sound settings do you use ?

Old 01-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default What sound settings do you use ?

I have an 03 Honda Accord LX.
I don't have an aftermarket stereo, but I'm thinking of getting one since I'm tired of making freaking CD's all the time. Anyway, with the factory stereo and no aftermarket speakers, subs, amps on your stereo what sounds setting do you use?

Old 01-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Administrator
Talking Hi Member

There are no certain sound setting to set your system to other than to where your ears like the sounds your putting out..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Images  
Old 01-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Senior Member Stereo Guru..Almost A Mod :)

flat is really where the speakers are made to play +1 on either should not run into much problem with distortion.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

your real issue is if you can even remove the factory radio. if climate controls are integrated then you have to add one in the pocket below. if the climate controls are ***** then you can buy a replacement dash piece that gives you a standard opening and gives you new A/C *****.

visit Metraonline.com and enter your vehicle information.

each head unit you can buy has different sound shaping options. there is no general rule for what sounds better with factory speakers. usually, just having a better stereo makes the stock speakers sound better.