Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

what would 6,800 plus watts sound like

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Default RE: what would 6,800 plus watts sound like

Any of it really.... that many subs with that high of a stereo output.... I guess the other thing that confuses me is why you would spend that much money on a triple turbo setup for a car with a few hundred pounds EXTRA stereo equipment, boxes etc.... Not many people make a competition stereo for a car and then build up a motor that much.... It's not like you can race any competitions with that much gear in it... I guess I just can't wrap my mind around the thought of it being done and I love to learn new things so if it's there I'd love to see how it's set up...

Old 12-27-2006, 01:47 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Now I REALLY think this is[sm=bs.gif]

Old 12-28-2006, 05:56 PM
LouieHonda
Unregistered

Dont no too much about cars except for custom painting and I'm getting more education bout that but I'm about to buy an air horn for my 98 to replace the factory horn but do any of u recommend a professional to install it.? I have heard the instructions are pretty simple and not hard to do, but I would like some opinions..
( note: this is my first post)

Old 12-28-2006, 06:22 PM

welcome to the forum.... stop off in the new member area and give us a quick rundown of what you do/know.... Also, the easiest and fastest way to get an answer about something is to simply start a new post....

Airhorn install, should be pretty easy and straight forward unless you want something monstrous and industrial, even then you can probably use the existing wires and it shouldn't be hard at all, with just a few tools I'd say just go for it

Old 12-29-2006, 05:09 PM
LouieHonda
Unregistered

Alrite good lookn on the info..

Old 12-30-2006, 02:34 AM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

Whatever happened to this guy, anyway? I really wanted to see pictures of this stereo system he talks about.

Old 12-30-2006, 03:22 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I don't think there is a system to take pics of[sm=forgetit.gif]

Old 12-30-2006, 05:36 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: t00fatt

I don't think there is a system to take pics of[sm=forgetit.gif]
I think you might be right about your post, if I had such a great system I would be proud to be showing off pictures of it myself..

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 12-30-2006, 09:29 PM

hey i havent went any where the reason i cant get these pix yall have been dying to see is be cause my digtal camera dont hook up to my laptop you have no idea how bad i want to shut all you haters down. im going to borrow my friends camera so in a week i should have them on here or unless one of you guyz live in the new york,orange,dutchess,or ulster county area then i can show you in person then you can find outhow bad your head will rattle with this much real juice[sm=drooldude.gif][sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 12-31-2006, 12:18 AM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

Well its kinda hard for anyone to believe when you make some pretty big claims and keep making excuses as to why you cant post pics to prove it. I mean, if I said I had put a 350 Chevy in my Accord, along with four 18" subs, you would call bs unless I could prove it, right? Right. Im not a hater, Im just skeptical. If you really have done all the stuff you say you have, then thats great, and Im happy for you, because it sounds like its a pretty sweet system. But, gotta at least see pics...

Quick Reply: what would 6,800 plus watts sound like