Detailing Discuss detailing your Accord within.

For all the Smokers out there

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Default RE: For all the Smokers out there

there is not anything you can do about the damn ash, i been dealing with it for years. I have to vacuum the car every other day.

Old 11-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

LOL ..... like white95 said, you can refrain from smoking in the car ...... or use windguards and an ashtray.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:16 PM

Jon think of your new baby girl. how would she clean it up. i think by looking at you with those new born baby eyes and say "Daddy, pwease stop smoking. I wuv you." How do you say no to that?

Old 11-13-2007, 11:25 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: Fenix

Jon think of your new baby girl. how would she clean it up. i think by looking at you with those new born baby eyes and say "Daddy, pwease stop smoking. I wuv you." How do you say no to that?
Thats a good way to look at it. I know you said you didnt want to hear dont smoke...but dont make your new child deal with the affects of smoke...ecspecially when she has no say in it.

Old 11-14-2007, 09:23 AM

LOL [sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 11-14-2007, 10:32 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Just mount one of those portable handheld vacuums on the dash. Then turn it on when you need to flick the ash....that way it sucks up all the ash and you wont need to vacuum! lol

Old 11-15-2007, 08:52 AM

Or get on of those cigarette tubes with the 1-way valve on the end that's made so you can smoke on a motorcycle. It makes the cig taste like crap, but contains the ash!

Old 11-15-2007, 10:49 AM

i think you guys really got him thinking about not smoking now...lol

Old 11-15-2007, 10:59 AM

Just because you smoke doesn't mean you're going to subject your children to it. I've got two kids and I can assure you that I don't smoke anywhere that they can be affected.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

ORIGINAL: Fenix

Thats a good way to look at it. I know you said you didnt want to hear dont smoke...but dont make your new child deal with the affects of smoke...ecspecially when she has no say in it.
She was born with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Haha! JK. All of my college friends said that soI couldn't resist. In her sonogram pictures some of my buddies were like "I think I see a cigarette in her mouth already! Is that a tiny bottle of Scotch in her hand?"
I don't ever smoke with her in the car. If I know she will be in the car, I will ride with all of the windows down to let it air out before we put her in.
I smoke outside the house too. And I always wash my hands before I touch her if I have smoked.
Then I take a big swig of Scotch to get the smoke smell out of my mouth.

Quick Reply: For all the Smokers out there