Detailing Discuss detailing your Accord within.

Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe

I have read all about WetPaintGlaze.com and how well their product works. I have been a long time Zaino user, but it can be time consuming. I just bought a 2013 Accord Coupe and decided to buy WP to try out. I did a thorough cleaning (Dawn Dishsoap), clay bar and then Zaino carwash. After all that, on went the WP. I put one coat on, polished and put a 2nd on the next day. Wow is all I can say! Even on the glass!! You do have to be careful about how much you put on, but once you get the hang of it, it is fantastic stuff!! Attached are some pics I took today. A bit cloudy, but you can get the idea.

Attached Thumbnails Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe-photo-1.jpg   Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe-photo-2.jpg   Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe-photo-3.jpg   Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe-photo-4.jpg   Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe-photo-5.jpg  

Old 12-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Administrator
Talking Atta Boy..Look at Yourself In The Cars Picture...

Ive been talking about that product for years and have also been using it for years and more than likely have converted about 200 people from what they were useing to Wet-Paint..too bad they don't send me a quart bottle once every couple of years.

I also have the most shiney and slickest bunch of appliances in Ohio..My stoves, washer & Dryers, Dish Washer and Ice Box...all the mirrors in my house..You name it and I use it and make it shine..

Wet-Paint for President...Yes!!!!!

Cilck the image...

Attached Thumbnails Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe-thumbs%7E13.jpg  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Newest Of Newbies

WheelBrokerAng - I know I have read some of your posts, so yes, I suppose you could say you helped me in making the decision!

I do have to chuckle a little bit at their marketing. It seems they don't put a whole of money into that because their website, leaflets, documentation etc is straight out of 1995, but hey, they have an awesome product! I do think they could update a bit in that area and possibly draw even more customers!

Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Administrator
Thumbs up You Got That Right... :)

I think that's a great anology of when they put that Flyer and web site up..They could use something new, but then they would more than likely charge us more for our next quart of juice

WheelBrokerAng

Old 12-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
I think that's a great anology of when they put that Flyer and web site up..They could use something new, but then they would more than likely charge us more for our next quart of juice

WheelBrokerAng
Very true! I guess their product speaks for itself, but I just thought it somewhat amusing.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Administrator
Talking

For those who have never seen the product...Here it is in living colour

Click the image...

Attached Thumbnails Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe-000_0001.jpg  
Old 12-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Newest Of Newbies

I have the same car same color but in EX!!! I read the Wet Paint thread and am thinking about buying it and giving it a try.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by mraudi
I have the same car same color but in EX!!! I read the Wet Paint thread and am thinking about buying it and giving it a try.
I think it is worth it! Get a good quality 100% cotton towel (Zaino makes some borderless ones, but they are expensive) to go along with it. Just watch that you don't overspray too much onto matte plastic, but otherwise, you'll love it! If you get any in the gaps between your doors/hood/trunk and it dries, just wipe it later and it'll come right off...no dust!

Old 12-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by technobie
I think it is worth it! Get a good quality 100% cotton towel (Zaino makes some borderless ones, but they are expensive) to go along with it. Just watch that you don't overspray too much onto matte plastic, but otherwise, you'll love it! If you get any in the gaps between your doors/hood/trunk and it dries, just wipe it later and it'll come right off...no dust!
Thanks for the advice! I'll try and get some Zaino towels if they are available here in Canada. The weather is getting cold here so I'll see if it's not too bad, I'll post some pics up

Old 01-06-2013, 03:03 PM

Beautiful car! I have the same exact one up in PA. Though due to the winter, he's already a mess. He goes in tomorrow for a treatment at the dealership.

Quick Reply: Another Wet Paint Believer! 2013 Accord Coupe