Detailing Discuss detailing your Accord within.

Getting it ready for prom!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Default RE: Getting it ready for prom!

^ you should put it all in a cardboard box and take a big sharpie and write on there "FOR AFTER PROM". Leave the cardboard box open at the top (don't seal it) on the back seatso her dad can look inside. hehehe....

Old 04-16-2008, 09:51 AM

i Wanna go back to my girlsprom now.! or should i say many of my girls lmao

Old 04-16-2008, 10:32 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

lol
Yeah, I am still debating.

My parents would kill me. And her mom...well I would hope that she would be ina joking mood that day.
So I will see!

If I do, I will let you guys know how it goes! lmao

And Jon, since everyone is picking on you with grammar and such...it would have to be marked "After After Prom" lol[8D]

Old 04-21-2008, 06:48 PM

so apply the wax, rub off, reapply wax, rub off? or do you guys mean add the first layer, let it dry to a haze, then immediately apply the second layer without rubbing the first layer off? I've never applied two coats of wax before. Isnt it bad for the car to wax so many times? I've read before that you should wax only twice a year or something.

Also, I use ICE polish. Could i wash, apply ICE polish then two coats of wax? thanks

Old 04-22-2008, 09:37 AM

howd the prom go!? hahaha

Old 04-22-2008, 11:12 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: tnguyen600

so apply the wax, rub off, reapply wax, rub off? or do you guys mean add the first layer, let it dry to a haze, then immediately apply the second layer without rubbing the first layer off? I've never applied two coats of wax before. Isnt it bad for the car to wax so many times? I've read before that you should wax only twice a year or something.

Also, I use ICE polish. Could i wash, apply ICE polish then two coats of wax? thanks
I washed my car, dried it, then put it in the garage to cool off.
Then I applied a polish, wiped it off, waxed it, wiped it off, waxed again, and wiped off and it was good to go!

You only need to polish your car once or twice a year. You should wax your car once a month or when water stops beading on it.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:13 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: JkillaAcc02

howd the prom go!? hahaha
It went really well!
After prom was like usual, and just as awesome! I have some lovely scabs on my knees and elbows from rug burns from the slide on the blow up obstacle course. lol

Old 04-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

uhhhhhhhh... what?

"blow up obstacle course?"

that's not a new term for "My alternative dating partner" is it?

Old 04-22-2008, 11:45 AM

HAHAHA!!! ur a joke dude lmao. Im glad everything worked out with ur Baby Aka Car and ur Baby#2 aka ur girl did u ever use the box int he back of the car with rubebrs a whip and etc. idea? lol

Old 04-22-2008, 12:09 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: klrspz

uhhhhhhhh... what?

"blow up obstacle course?"

that's not a new term for "My alternative dating partner" is it?
Nope.

You begin by diving in one of two small holes. After successfully diving in you have to climb over to large humps in which you roll down and sink is a smooshy pit. After sinking you climb over the final lump and slide to the finish which results in a painful end and many rugburns.[8D]

Quick Reply: Getting it ready for prom!