Detailing Discuss detailing your Accord within.

Poorboy's Bug Squash & Bird Sh*t Remover

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Default Poorboy's Bug Squash & Bird Sh*t Remover

For folks that deal with the Florida love bugs or those that do a lot of highway travel the Bug Squash is invaluable. You dilute it 3:1 with distilled water and spray it on the bug guts. Let it sit for 30 seconds and they wipe off like they were never there! This stuff is the nuts!!! It works on the enzymes and breaks them down in nothing flat. I've been driving to San Antonio (4 1/2 hours each way) every week and returning home on the weekends. I can clean the varmints off in a minute or two instead of 30 minutes or more. Why didn't I think of this???

The BS remover is being discontinued so it has a steep discount. You must call Steve @ Poorboy's if you want some. If you park in an area where bird bombs are the norm you should have this, in fact order several since there won't be any more. I used it this morning on a plopper that had been on the Toyota hood for a week (I was out of town and couldn't get to it). I sprayed it on, waited five seconds and it wiped off immediately with one swipe! this product works on the acids in the caca and makes clean up almost a pleasure since it is so damned easy. Ready to use in the bottle, don't dilute.

In both cases I used microfiber towels for removal so as not to cause any scratches. I highly recommend both products and will be ordering more for myself.
Great products from a great company.

http://www.poorboysworld.com/

Old 12-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Default RE: Poorboy's Bug Squash & Bird Sh*t Remover

thanks tex! updates on good stuff to use are always nice!