Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Engine & Internal (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/)
-   -   4cyl inline upgrade VS V6 swap (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/4cyl-inline-upgrade-vs-v6-swap-16459/)

marbro 03-04-2008 07:49 PM

RE: 4cyl inline upgrade VS V6 swap

ORIGINAL: HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007

you know what.let the video speak for itself.i obviouslycant explain it to a insubordinate simpleton such as yourself.
sorry..... i have to chime in just cause of that word..... i dont care who someone is... how much money they have..... or even what they actually..... this is the internet..... you are not in charge or responsible for anyone but yourself... there is no existance of insubordination in this happy digital world..... and this is not the military..... there may be some people who are on this forum are apart of the military..... but chatting it up here does not designate that anyone is responsible for national security or protection.... it is just a simple forum for stating opinion and knowledge on a subject while showing a certian level of mutual respect and understanding of others and their opinion/view/etc whatever they may be.... which means insubordinate is a word that cant be applied to this place..... basically what im trying to say is just cause someone doesnt believe you based on what they know doesnt mean try to prove youre a bigger 8====D

thank you ^_^

stevent 03-04-2008 08:09 PM

So is there a video of your car to validate your claim? If so, who made those custom mounts for you? Please don't just search websites such as youtube or something because more than likely, I've already seen those clips which would belong to some members on a different board.

HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007 03-04-2008 09:09 PM

i'm done here.

stevent 03-04-2008 09:14 PM

^ whoa, we're just asking for proof, you can't provide any but "just talk" then we have nothing to base it on besides what you say.

HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007 03-04-2008 10:30 PM

i know but what's the point.i won't win either way with you guys, you guys don't even seem to accepting...i just wanted to learn more and just meet people with the same love and interest i do...tuning up...but there you guys win..so i'll leave the forum becuz something tells me you guys have just placed judgement upon me which i dont feel i deserve thanks anyways.

HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007 03-04-2008 10:37 PM

sorry to marbro,stevent,BlkCurrantKord and some other of you....truth is is that my signature is my goal i want to achieve...im really rolling on a F23A4 automatic,performance intake,OBX muffler with a straight pipe(no catback), hi flow headers,racing spark wires....i just don't want no one thinking im a ricer because i'm saving up for an engine swap but when Blkcurant started giving me attitude it kinda ticked me off but that was childish of me...now i know ya probaly already saying yuh i'm a ricer but i'm not...i know what my goal is i just need someone knowledgable to help give me out...i hope you guys are willing to give me another chance i would really like to get to know everyone and stuff...you guys are pretty knowledgable but alright i'll get going.and sorry again...

stevent 03-04-2008 11:19 PM

No one is going to talk trash on you if what is in your sig is your goal. That's all you needed to do instead of making us believe or making yourself pose like you have that swap. There are only a handful of j32 swapped 6th gens.
If you really wanted a j32 swap, it will cost a lot and you will need to do some drastic modifications to your engine bay just to make it work. Might as well trade in your 4 banger and get a v6.

HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007 03-05-2008 07:43 AM

yeah alot of people keep saying that..i found the J32A2 with transmission for 1100...i was thinking of placing the H22A but somebody told me they did the swap and they weren't too happy...

HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007 03-05-2008 07:48 AM

i estimate that i'll spend about 2000 if i manage to get that deal for 1100...i found a guy who actually charges by the hour instead of just one flat rate...and i estimated the tiem it would take it shouldnt take no more then a 2 days the most and in the end i estimate 600 to maybe 900 i heard this rumor about this other guy in my town that only works on honda and acura's so they said he'd be more lenit towards the price of the swap

BlkCurrantKord 03-05-2008 08:14 AM

Ha..now I know you are just some punk teenager who's seen what other people do, has no idea himself, and so trolls forums talking smack about a car he doesnt have.

And mods I haven't heard of? Dude, I'm 25 yrs old, I don't think there is a mod I haven't heard of unless it something cosmetic which doesnt interest me at all or some finite(sp?) engine building skill.

Where's the vid?