Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

H22 swap,improvement

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Default RE: H22 swap,improvement

ORIGINAL: BlkCurrantKord

Look...from what I've gathered so far there is no way you personally are gonna be able to 1) afford 2) Do - a swap from your auto 4cyl to that of a J32 or J30 and 6spd in your accord.

If thats the swap you want. Sell your car, go find a AV6. Save up and do the swap. If not, build and turbocharge your motor, or, swap in a different motor and convert to 5spd (for both options). This topic has been beaten to death numerous times.
FYI i have about 2500 already saved up. and the only reason i haven't really been saving is only cuz i wanted to be 100 percent sure i knew what i was getting myself into but if you going to be jerk about it then just don't reply damn i'm sorry i don't have knowledge or experience like you. whatever man this thread is done then. i've made up my mind.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007

Look...from what I've gathered so far there is no way you personally are gonna be able to 1) afford 2) Do - a swap from your auto 4cyl to that of a J32 or J30 and 6spd in your accord.

If thats the swap you want. Sell your car, go find a AV6. Save up and do the swap. If not, build and turbocharge your motor, or, swap in a different motor and convert to 5spd (for both options). This topic has been beaten to death numerous times.
FYI i have about 2500 already saved up. and the only reason i haven't really been saving is only cuz i wanted to be 100 percent sure i knew what i was getting myself into but if you going to be jerk about it then just don't reply damn i'm sorry i don't have knowledge or experience like you. whatever man this thread is done then. i've made up my mind.
This reminds me of when you were fighting with Seeds about runner lengths on headers... lol.

Old 03-14-2008, 03:42 PM

The reason BlKCurrantKord may seem rude is because every last bit of this information is out there if you search for it instead of expecting us to spoon feed it to you. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just telling you that is why. You can only answer the same question(s) so many times before it gets annoying. Then it's hard not to be rude.

Old 03-15-2008, 12:42 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

The reason BlKCurrantKord may seem rude is because every last bit of this information is out there if you search for it instead of expecting us to spoon feed it to you. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just telling you that is why. You can only answer the same question(s) so many times before it gets annoying. Then it's hard not to be rude.
Exactly. Adding in the fact that you keep asking the same things over and over doesn't help either.

On another note, quit taking everything so damn seriously. Calm down dude.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:24 PM

ORIGINAL: finch13

This reminds me of when you were fighting with Seeds about runner lengths on headers... lol.

Who asked you?nobody asked for your opinion

Old 03-15-2008, 01:26 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

Exactly. Adding in the fact that you keep asking the same things over and over doesn't help either.

On another note, quit taking everything so damn seriously. Calm down dude.
Alright i get what you guys saying.thats my bad.lol and i should know of all people how you must feel i hate being asked the same question over and over.but yeah its cool, i guess somethings are just not meant to be achieved....so how do you delete this thread because i know it must've been a waste of your time..

Old 03-15-2008, 01:29 PM

Okay, four points to make.

Last time I checked, this was a forum.

Last time I checked, most of the people on this forumreside in The United States of America.

Last time I checked, one doesn't need another's permissions to voice an opinion within this country.

So basically... stop being so arrogant.

Old 03-15-2008, 04:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Rman23

Last time I checked, most of the people on this forumreside in The United States of America.

Last time I checked, one doesn't need another's permissions to voice an opinion within this country.

mind your own business because the only reason i told him who asked him for his opinion is because he stated an issue that happened in another thread whichshouldn't have beenbrought up between the conversation that me, BCK and 00accord was having.so before you start speaking legal terms look up EXACTLY what is happening before you state something that is clearly wrong because his remark was not needed for this discussion. so next time read up on the quotes before you babble on about nothing.Number one, i was talking to them about an engine swap, Number 2 he stated an issue that recently happened WHICH HAD NOTHING to do with this thread. And number three, unless i said something offensive toward you then you shouldn't jump into a thread.

Old 03-15-2008, 06:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Rman23

Last time I checked, most of the people on this forum reside in The United States of America.

mind your own business because the only reason i told him who asked him for his opinion is because he stated an issue that happened in another thread which shouldn't have been brought up between the conversation that me, BCK and 00accord was having.so before you start speaking legal terms look up EXACTLY what is happening before you state something that is clearly wrong because his remark was not needed for this discussion. so next time read up on the quotes before you babble on about nothing.Number one, i was talking to them about an engine swap, Number 2 he stated an issue that recently happened WHICH HAD NOTHING to do with this thread. And number three, unless i said something offensive toward you then you shouldn't jump into a thread.
Easy there buddy, this IS a PUBLIC forum. Anyone here has the right to reply to this thread, if you want privacy take it to PM, AIM, email, phone, snail mail, cave paintings, etc. You can't sit on the fence asking for help and then bashing anybody who gives you advice. If you're not looking to be proved wrong/given a right answer, then don't speak up. I agree completely with Jon, just get a different car if you're not willing to learn and appreciate knowledge about what has already been tried and done with Hondas. 99 4cyl Accord + $2500 - knowledge = SOL, not 300hp.

ORGINAL: HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007

Who asked you?nobody asked for your opinion.
Um, I'm pretty sure you asked for the collective opinion of this forum in its entirety when you started this thread.

Old 03-15-2008, 07:30 PM

uhhhh can we leave this matter alone really?ive been trying to end this thread since BCK responded....really...i mean i have been given the advice i have accepted the facts and i've moved to a different project...you guys are right and i am wrong we have obviously established that.

Quick Reply: H22 swap,improvement