Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

K2N Safety Power System

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 10:57 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered
Default RE: K2N Safety Power System

ORIGINAL: Slusher

My grandfather has those same stones!! But he says they don't help him perform

LMAO!

Old 11-22-2006, 12:01 PM
jeffreylee
Unregistered

Please do not simply accuse something which is you are not sure about. Do you think, I just add on this forum simply for fun. Do you think i am stupid to add on this forum if my product does not work. Or you call it spam. Please bare in mind. Of course , the product name call K2N Safety Power System and "not" k&n. Mind one is totally different from them. K2N Safety Power System is the product able to purify the fuel & K&N is on air system. Please take note.!

I am added on this forum is only on good intention. That is to share with you guys the latest powerful product in town. I am not asking you all to buy this product without testing first. Thats why we offer " FREE TESTING AVAILABLE". To introduce the K2N to you all without charging single cent. I know most of you did not hear about the K2N before.

Believe me, If after you tested on the product and the K2N does not perform as I claimed .Then I invite you all to comment & comdemn my add or my product.

I invite you guys to come to our HQ installation center located at : No 5, Jalan PJU 3/46, Sunway Damansara,PJ ( Behind IKEA).
I will give you guys test drive on the vehicle likes Nissan X-Rail 2.0L , Honda Accord Vtech-i 2.0L or Mbenz 320. All these vehicle already upgraded with K2N Safety Power System.

To all you guys, please come to our Installation Centre for a test drive, and after that. Whatever the outcome is up to you all to comment. OK.! Before that, please do not made any comment on the K2N product. Or even you guys can bring over your car and we will install it into your car then you drive & test it out your self. "FREE OF CHARGE".

If you interested to find out more whether it is real or not. You can send your car to do the Dyno Jet Test before come to our center and after installed you can send to do another time for test. Its mean to do Dyno test " Before " & " After". If the Dyno Test does not work, I will refund double the cost over the Dyno Test cost done. Ok. Fair enough!.

Regarding our company website, it quite messy because its under restructuring. Sorry about that. For those want to know more. Please email me or contact me to made arrangement for test drive.

K2N Safety Power System also tested at University Malaya. We have the certificated attested with the product. I will show it to whom who interested or when come over to our HQ for test run.

I can assure you the K2N Safety Power System can produce high power to your vehicle instantly. Those car which I mentioned above for test drive already equiped with K2N.
1) NIssan X-Rail 2.0L upgraded and power over on XRAIL 2.5L.
2) Honda Accord Vtech-I 2.0L Upgraded and power over on Vtech 2.4L.
3) Mercedes Benz S320 Upgraded and power over on Benz S350.

Thats all I would like to clarify about your doubt. Please do not made any comments if do not sure how the K2N Safety Power System can perform. At least give a chance to me and give your self a chance to get to know more about the latest powerful product in town.

Once again , !! If I did not confident over my product performance I will not dare to add on this forum.

Decision is yours.!!!

Old 11-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

There is no simple bolt on that is going to give you 30% increase in power.

I had to spend some $$ to get my additional HP (260HP to 307HP) and it was using a header and an intake. I got a grand total of 47HP or an 18% increase in power. This was by REMOVING the RESTRICTONS in AIRFLOW.

now you want to come along and tell me that I can get 60HP (20% gain) by placing this tube on my engine? If that is the case why spend the $4K on a blower?

My stuff hauls rear and will pretty much take majority of the cars out there.........

If you want to get more air into engine you need to remove restriction or add NOS or another means to FORCE MORE AIR IN

Old 11-22-2006, 04:01 PM

okay I will tell you that we labeled it as spam because most people come in here make one post and are never heard from again. I appreciate your return. I will tell you that of course we are skeptical as anyone would be. If I told you that taking a pill was going to give you the ability to run a full mile on foot 20% faster then you would have your doubts as well. So with that being said I just have two questions

1) How much is this product and what's all included in the kit.

2) Do you have a distributor in the united states?

Old 11-22-2006, 04:11 PM

One other thing that I would like to mention is that due to the fact that your product is fairly new you have no repoir built that I can see. Post a dyno of a STOCK engine before and after this product like AEM, or Unorthodox Racing does. Then if you want to take it one step further and prove the product consider sending one or two of them out to a small "test group" to try for themselves. I can assure you that if this product works in the fashion that you say it does and it is at a reasonable cost you will sell lots of them on here. I'd be willing to bet that if this thing was reasonably priced, you got a dyno and someone could "vouch" for the product that many people on here would buy them. But before any of this can happen we need a price and a person that we can order from or talk to.

Old 11-23-2006, 12:46 AM
jeffreylee
Unregistered

Hello again,

Thanks for your reply & comments. As you mentioned that you have done few steps on modification in order to upgrade the horsepower. The process you have done is introduce more air into your engine system.

Well, for K2N Safety Power System. The process is to purify the fuel & provide oxygen into it. Totally different as what you modified.

If you don't mind. Please give your email add. In order to made you understand how K2N Safety Power System install. I will send you few pieces of photos on the several car model which equiped with K2N for your viewing.

Then we will discuss further.! Frankly, I appreciated your comments.

Thanks & Regards,

Jeffrey

Old 11-23-2006, 01:08 AM
jeffreylee
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

okay I will tell you that we labeled it as spam because most people come in here make one post and are never heard from again. I appreciate your return. I will tell you that of course we are skeptical as anyone would be. If I told you that taking a pill was going to give you the ability to run a full mile on foot 20% faster then you would have your doubts as well. So with that being said I just have two questions

1) How much is this product and what's all included in the kit.

2) Do you have a distributor in the united states?

Hi Sir_nasty,

Thanks on your suggestion & comments. As I mentioned earlier, I ad on this column is to share the latest powerful product in town to you guys. And I am not here to sell & ask you to buy the product right away. Thats why we invite you guys to test out on the product first. After you seen the performance on the product then only made up your mind. ! If you mean to come & test drive on our Honda Accord only. You are also welcome. No need to pay any single cent . Ok!

For time being, we dont have any distributor over US. Behave in future , we will do that. ! Thanks on your advice .!

Regarding the price tag on the product, we have variens size of the product. The price is from RM650-00 onwards. Its all depend what type of your car capacity, what & how great the power you want to get.!!.

I will most welcome , if you can help to made arrangement to come for the test run on the product. We can go for a test to hill slope climbing, overtaking , acceleration power. Or we can arrange a test drive to Genting Highlands. From there , You will really feel the powerful on your engine after equip with K2N Safety Power System.

Believe me, I really appreciate it , if you can do that. Meantime, if you dont mind !. please give me your email add. I will send you few pieces of photos for your viewing.

Thanks & Regards,

Jeffrey

p/s : You can bring along your Accord and compare mind. To see what are the different in terms of power, engine noise, smoke emission smell, engine temperature & etc.