Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

thinking of v-taching my car

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: thinking of v-taching my car

Oh for god sakes...

Wheelbroker where you at? Ban on FWDFTL, 89DXlame, and any other trolls. It's gone on long enough.

Can I get an amen to that from my fellow members?

Old 03-05-2008, 08:51 AM

Amen.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:51 AM

It's actually kind of commical if you already understand that what they say should shouldn't be taken seriously at all. I think they should be banned as well since they have no business here other than comic relief. I just hope that less informed members don't take them seriously and get upset, discouraged or insulted.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:54 AM

Discouraged falkore? I'm going out to get 3 v-taks on my break. Hopefully I can put them in over lunch, I have a race at 3 I can't miss.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:09 AM

LMAO @ Finch Can you pick me up one!

Old 03-05-2008, 11:18 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: FWDFTL

Ok so all you honda lovers who are trying to dogg on this guy. Maybe he owns one. Maybe he even likes his, but he is obviosly only using it for the use of a honda= getting from point a to point b. Not make your honda as dope as possible! haha i bet his 89 is better than any of your guy's cars. And if you want to tune a car, then tune something that will actually go somewhat fast and be able to take a corner. You people are wasting you time and effort on these front wheel driven commuters. He has a very good point btw about asking a lagit question and all you talking about your"sweet" mods. Keep on with the bolt ons! have fun with smaller pullies, spoilers and fog lights. Remember guys vynl adds 5 hp!

87 corolla (ae86)
85 porsche 944
97 audi a4
81 ford f250 camper special
96 honda civic hatch dx (my commuter not money pit you losers)
98 yota tacoma

Sorry for offending your "guy friend".

Anf course he owns all those cars!
I forgot to mention I own 4 dodge vipers, 27 corvette, 12 monter trucks, and 3 tricycles. But intead of hanging out on any of those forums I will hang out @ a forum that doesnt relate to me. Most likely b/c I cant drive yet and know nothing about cars. Waaait.....I just described you two! How are the Hot Wheels? Or do Matchbox cars still rule? Let me know and maybe us members can come to your 6th grade graduation!!!!

Old 03-05-2008, 11:21 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Forgot to mention our 1979 Dodge Lil Red Express would dominate any of the POS's you own. Why dont YOU get a real muscle car or truck before you talk smack there champ. Camper special?!?!!?! lmao GET A REAL TRUCK.

You got PWND

Mopar FTW.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:50 PM

Who cares what they say. Think about it why does any one pick on some one else. They do it because they feel that we have something better than them or some one picked on them so they decided to pick on some one else to make them selfs feel better. Who cares what they say. Neither of them have even talked about any problems or issues. They couldn't even do a oil change i bet. And that guy with the "SUPRA" yeah sure he has a supra even if he does it is a 80's POS like his 89dx with a carb that he wanted to "V-Tack" or what ever the hell it was he was talking about who cares he gets his jolly's from trying to put down people for their own beliefls but the thing is we don't care so just let them be the A**hole they are and we will just go upon our usual stuff. And to the FWDFTL i bet you couldn't even tell me a damn thing about any of your cars except what edmunds.com told you if you even have all of those cars or any.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:21 PM

Chill out 94ex, I'm still going to v-tak my car for my race today. At least 638 bhp from that alone.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:32 PM

This thread used to be funny...89dx say something n00bish i need a laugh

Quick Reply: thinking of v-taching my car