Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

what is it?????

Old 05-18-2013, 01:37 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Default what is it?????

heckie i was working on my vavle cover gasket and i tryed to pull it off and broke what is it? do i need? what the name of the part?HELPHEEELLLPPP
Attached Thumbnails what is it?????-hello.jpg  
Old 05-18-2013, 01:47 PM
WheelBrokerAng's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canton/Massillon, Ohio 44646
Posts: 30,431

For some reason it looks like a PCV attached..where does it go down to hook up at?
Old 05-18-2013, 02:35 PM
live2rice's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Alaska
Posts: 8,715

It's a PVC. You need it. They are $20 or so.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:56 AM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 185

How did you break the PCV valve by pulling on it??? neither of my valve covers held it in particularly snugly.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.