General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

03' Accord headlight adjustment?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 11:44 PM
Default 03' Accord headlight adjustment?

anyone have any idea on how to adjust the headlights on a 03' Honda accord. i just got a new pair of HIDs for it, and i just wanna adjust it a lil up.
--thanks

Old 03-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Newest Of Newbies

I'd love to learn how to adjust my headlights too...on my own. Anybody help us please...

The easiest advice I can give is to let an expert adjust your headlights.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:02 AM
Newest Of Newbies

I haven't bought my '03 yet, but I plan on getting some projectors and HID's for it.

Usually there's screws on the headlight assembly that you can tighten and loosen to adjust it, but I'm unsure. Like I said, I haven't bought mine yet (tomorrow!! super excited!) so I don't have the manual!

Also, you might be able to adjust the ENTIRE headlight by tightening and loosening bolts etc, but you may have to remove the front bumper to get to it, ha.

Bump for some infos.

Old 03-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Newest Of Newbies

adjusting headlights via screws sounds easy. a friend also told me that while adjusting your headlights, you should do it on a level surface to make it accurate or can use a headlamp adjuster (don't know there's such a thing lol)...

Old 03-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Never heard of a headlamp adjuster, but I don't know that much about adjusting headlights! Haha.

Anyway, yeah, if you can find a level surface that's good, or at least one that's flat, like a slightly slanted driveway.

If you can, do it in front of a wall or garage door so you can see where your cut offs are and whatnot, that'll help. Best thing for you would've been to point your headlights at the wall before the HID's, mark the wall with masking tape or something and then put the HID's in and try to match up (then drop 'em down a little 'cause they're HID's now ).

Old 03-22-2010, 03:32 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by metaender
Never heard of a headlamp adjuster, but I don't know that much about adjusting headlights! Haha.

Anyway, yeah, if you can find a level surface that's good, or at least one that's flat, like a slightly slanted driveway.

If you can, do it in front of a wall or garage door so you can see where your cut offs are and whatnot, that'll help. Best thing for you would've been to point your headlights at the wall before the HID's, mark the wall with masking tape or something and then put the HID's in and try to match up (then drop 'em down a little 'cause they're HID's now ).
Never heard of headlamp adjuster too...I was browsing the net for cool mods when I happen to read about adjusting headlights...then headlamp adjuster was mentioned lol...

Old 03-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Administrator
Arrow Hi Guys

All you guys above me were posting in the wrong forums..Please take the time to think about where your post could best be answered then post it there..

Read the forum headers and the rules...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails 03' Accord headlight adjustment?-100111_cheech_chong_rtrs_218.jpg  
Old 07-28-2011, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
All you guys above me were posting in the wrong forums..Please take the time to think about where your post could best be answered then post it there..

Read the forum headers and the rules...

WheelBrokerAng
And none of them had anything to offer either.