General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

04, 05, 06, 07 Accord Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 08:50 AM
ryanywv
Unregistered
Default 04, 05, 06, 07 Accord Coupe

New member...just a few quick questions I'm hoping to get some opinions on.

I am looking at possibly buying an 04, 05, 06, or 07 accord coupe.

Could somebody explain the main differences between the LX and EX models? Are they the same differences as in the civic (i asked the question on the civic subforum as well, as I'm not sure if I am leaning towards getting an accord or civic at the moment.) Also, would you guys recommend the civic or accord...why?

I have figured out most of the features on the car but just want some opinions. The only thing I haven't quite figured out is the cd player. I have heard that a 6 disc changer is included on both the LX and EX, but I can't back that up anywhere. Any info on the cd changer?

Thanks alot guys for any help you can give me!

Old 06-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

The biggest difference between LX & EX is the EX has a moonroof & rear disk brakes. But if you're looking at V-6 Accords, they both might have rear disks??

There have been exceptions in certain years, so I'm not sure that's a comprehensive statement.

Some years the LX was available with or without side air bags. Maybe later years they all had that??

For used cars, it really doesn't matter what was AVAILABLE for that year. What matters is what's installed on the car you're looking at.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Administrator
Arrow Hello Member ...

Sure someone can tell you everything you need to know..But..we need to have you learn how to use the forums before you ask the questions.

This forum is for introducing yourself in..the other forums are to where you need to go to ask your questions.

I have moved you to the correct forum so that some one can help you with those answers...

Again: Welcome to the Forums...

WheelbrokerAng

Attached Images