General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1998 Honda accord EX V6 coupe

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Default 1998 Honda accord EX V6 coupe

I love this car, but it's got soo many things wrong with it right now, and Its seeming impossible to find a service repair manual that I can just download for free hopefully haha. I need to change timing belt, water pump, power steering pump, all lower, and upper arm ball joints, and most importantly the shift solenoids. so if anyone has any advice on where to look for a manual i would greatly appreciate it. imma check out more of the site, it seems like there would be a section with service manuals lol

Old 07-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator : And A Texan

Look at seller automanualsource on ebay. He has a manual which includes the V6 for $21.99. Not free, but a good deal for a download emanual.

You can check for a free download in the Online Manuals post in DIY forum.

good luck

Old 07-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Administrator
Exclamation Hello New Member

Originally Posted by o0crazyone0o
I love this car, but it's got soo many things wrong with it right now, and Its seeming impossible to find a service repair manual that I can just download for free hopefully haha. I need to change timing belt, water pump, power steering pump, all lower, and upper arm ball joints, and most importantly the shift solenoids. so if anyone has any advice on where to look for a manual i would greatly appreciate it. imma check out more of the site, it seems like there would be a section with service manuals lol
Welcome to the HAF...
Please follow the posting Forum rules and post in the correct forums..not trying to be smart..just making sure you comply with where to post your questions..
I moved it to this forum...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails 1998 Honda accord EX V6 coupe-angelosenforcer.jpg